Chapter 18

After half an hour I managed to convince Dad to let me stay with the others.
-Here, now sit down. Slowly.- he said as he helped me.
-I know, dad. Quiet.- I said -Hey Jar.- I greeted him.
-Hello y/n, I'm glad to see that you are safe and sound.- said the computer.
-Do you feel comfortable? Do you need a pillow?-
-No, dad I'm fine.-
-Calm Tony or you spoil her like that.- Steve said, chuckling.
-Mind your own fucking business Rogers, after having almost lost her, no one will take her away from me.- Dad said.
-Language.- Steve said, making us laugh.
-A moment, no one comments on the Captain who just said "language"?- asked dad.
-I know. It just slipped out.- Steve said smiling.
We began to chat quietly.
After a while Peter arrived.
-Hey y/n, MJ wrote to me, telling me to tell you to check the messages.-
-My phone is gone. It broke when they threw me in the van.- I said.
-Oh ok. Now I warn her.- he smiled and disappeared.
-Do you give it to me?- asked dad -Maybe I can do something.-
-Second drawer of the nightstand.- I said.
Dad went to my room and took it, then placed it on the table and asked Jarvis to transfer all the data to another phone.
-Anyway I was thinking...- Dad began.
-Why do you think, Stark?- said Thor.
-Ah. Ah. Ah. Humorous. Anyway I was saying what would you say about a welcome back party?- he asked me -Could we do it this Saturday? Since you will go back to school next Monday.-
-One of those parties like we did last time? - Thor asked.
-Yes, exactly.- He smiled.
-I don't see why not.- I smiled -I have to ask Nat and Wanda to help me choose the dress.- I said.
-Okay, after I call your mother and inform her, maybe she'll be able to come.-
-I'm going to tell the others.- Thor said standing up, while we continued to chat quietly.
It arrived the evening and, after dinner, Dad helped me get to my room.
-Now rest, in a few days we will celebrate.- he smiled at me.
-I still don't believe I'm here again.- I said sitting down.
-You can't understand how bad I felt when they told me what happened, not to mention that we had argued before and I was afraid that I would never be able to apologize.-
-It's fine, I know you're doing this for my own good. But you can't keep me under a glass dome, I have to have my experiences even if this can hurt me.-
-My little one, it's very difficult for me, but I'll try, okay?-
-Yes, thank you very much.- I said hugging him.
-Now rest, goodnight.- he said, kissing my forehead.
-Goodnight.- I smiled and he went out.
I fell asleep pretty quickly.
When I opened my eyes I found myself in that cell, which had hosted me for three days.
-Why am I here?- I asked confused -I had been saved, I was back to the tower.- I said walking back and forth.
At that moment the man in a suit and tie entered.
-Did they save you?- The man asked laughing -No, I don't think so.- he said laughing -Bring the bodies.- he said and guards entered with the lifeless bodies of all the Avengers.
-You're a monster! That's what you are! Dad? Answer me! Nat! Loki! Peter!- I yelled crying.
-Hey, look here. We also took Bucky.- he said making him enter the room.
-Bucky, are you okay?- I asked, happy to see him, but he didn't answer.
-I don't think he recognizes you.- he said -Winter soldier kill her.- he said, he went to my cell and they opened the door, letting him in.
He was getting closer and closer.
-Bucky, it's me y/n .- I said, trying to make him think -Do you remember me, Steve? Tony?- I asked, but it was all in vain.
When he was in front of me, he took me by the neck, with his metal hand, and lifted me off the ground.
I began to feel the air fail.
-Bucky, don't do this...please...- then I closed my eyes.
When he opened them again I was in my bed at the tower.
-Hey, y/n are you okay?- Loki asked, entering the room.
-Loki? Are you okay? - I asked seeing him.
-Yes, I'm fine. But you?- He asked while sitting next to me -I heard you scream and I was worried.- he said as I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.
-Yes I'm fine. I had a nightmare.- I said.
-Do you want to tell me? Maybe then you'll feel better.- he smiled, and after taking a deep breath I told him.
-He was choking me and then I woke up.- finished the story.
-It must have been bad to find you in that place.- he said.
-Yes, and then see your bodies there...- at the very thought my eyes were moistened.
-Hey, hey, you're safe now.- He smiled at me.
-I know. Anyway thanks for listening to me, I feel better.-
-Well I'm glad. Now I'm going back to my room, then, goodnight.- he said getting up.
-Wait...- I said before he stepped out the door -It's not that...by chance...you don't have to...but...you would like to sleep...here...with me...? I repeat you don't have to, if you don't want to.- I said blushing.
-I...well...okay.- he smiled and I moved to give him some space -Are you comfortable? Does your shoulder hurt?-
-No, I'm fine, quiet.- I smiled.
-I have an idea, wait.- he said smiling, then made me lean my head against his chest -Is it better?- He asked while he stroked my hair.
-Mhmh...- I said as his scent entered my nostrils -Loki?- I got his attention back.
-Yes, little girl?- He asked.
-You know it's not your fault, right?- I said.
-I had to be there with you and I wasn't there. It's my fault...-
-No Loki. I have nothing to blame you, really, and you shouldn't blame yourself.- I smiled at him.
-I feel guilty the same.- He said, sighing heavily.
-But it's not your fault, it's Hydra's fault.-
-When I saw the first video I felt really bad, I thought I wouldn't see you anymore, when the second came I was even worse.-
-I know, but now I'm here and I'm fine.- I looked up and found his face a few inches from mine.