Chapter 11

The next morning I woke up and dressed in a large lilac sweater tucked into a high-waisted black pleated skirt and black Vans on my feet, a little mascara and blush as a make-up.
I put the books in my backpack, put it on my shoulder and went to the kitchen.
-Good morning everyone .- I said entering and sitting down to have breakfast.
-Good morning girl.- Nat smiled at me.
-Good morning.- Peter said, yawning and running a hand through his hair.
-Morning everyone.- Thor said followed by Steve and Loki.
-Good morning Avengers and y/n.- said dad as he entered.
-Morning dad.- I greeted him smiling.
-So...- he began to talk -Last night I talked to your mother and we decided that when you are at school Peter will take care of you, when we are on a mission or in a meeting Loki will guard you.- I looked at him confused then I turned to look at Loki, he had the same expression as me -Yes, Loki, you have another chance, don't waste it.- she smiled at him.
-I won't.- he said, looking at him.
-I wouldn't want to interrupt you, but we should go to school.- Peter said.
-I'll take you there.- Natasha said standing up, showing the keys -I'll wait for you outside.-
-Yes, let's go.- I said getting up -See you...- I was about to greet them when dad spoke.
-Where do you think you're going dressed like this? -He said, looking at me from head to toe.
-At school? - I asked confused.
-Not talking about it! Go change, now.- he said looking at me.
-Why?-
-Because yes, you won't go around like that.- he said, raising her voice a little.
-No.-I said.
-No?- he repeated.
-No, I'll go out like this. Bye.- I said going out angry.
I heard Peter calling me but I didn't turn around.
I got to the car and sat in the back seat, after a few seconds Peter arrived.
-He was pretty angry.- he said.
-Well I am too, he can't treat me like that.- I said crossing my arms.
-What happened?- Nat asked, turning on the car.
-He didn't want to let me out dressed like this.- I said.
-Why?-
-I do not know. He just said "because yes".- I snorted -He can't treat me like a child. He hasn't been there for sixteen years and now he also wants to be an overprotective father?-
-He hasn't seen you for a long time, he still sees you as his child.- Nat said.
-I know, but he can't raise his voice like that.-
-Calm down, he will be over it. Having a teenage daughter for him is a new thing, he just has to get used to it.- She smiled at me.
-Thank you very much Nat.- I smiled at her.
-It's okay, little one.-
She left school us in front and we saw Flash look at us with wide eyes.
-You...she...- he mumbled.
-Is it true that you have a date with her?- I asked -Because she didn't tell me you were dating.- I joked.
Then we looked for MJ and Ned, when we found them there we joined them.
-Good morning.- they greeted us.
-Morning- I said trying to smile.
-Early morning quarrel with your father?- MJ asked me.
-How did you do...?- I asked confused.
-I'm a good observer.- she said shrugging -Number one, you have a frown, second, you have your arms crossed, third, well-groomed clothes, fourth, forced smile.-
-Oh, anyway yes.- I said, then we heard the bell -Come on, let's go.- We put the books in the lockers and went to the classroom.
At lunchtime, after we sat down at the table, I got a call.
Mom Potts ♡
-Hello? Mum?-
-Hey little one, is all right? -
-Yes, mom, everything is fine.-
-Are you at school now? -
-Yes, we're having lunch.-
-With whom?-
-It is me, Peter, Mj and Ned, friends of Peter.  You are fine?-
-Yes, I'm fine, don't worry.  Dad told me about your little argument this morning...-
-Mhmh...-
-He regretted yelling at you. You know he's not bad, right? He thought he was doing it for your own good.-
-Yes, mom, I know. But he annoyed me.-
-Honey, I know your father can be annoying, but he loves you more than his own life.-
-I know, mom ...-
-When you come home he will surely apologize, you will immediately accept the apology, okay?-
-Yes, okay, mom.-
-Perfect, now I'll let you eat in peace. I love you, bye honey.-
-I love you too, bye.-
I closed the call and we finished eating.
After the last hour we went out and found Bruce waiting for us.
-Hey Bruce.- Peter and I greeted him, getting into the car.
-Hey guys, are you okay in school? -
-We're all right.- I replied looking out the window.
-Any problem that you're Tony's daughter?- he asked.
-No, I think everyone's afraid of being the Avengers against them.- I joked.
-Well I'd be afraid too.- Peter admitted -I remember that afternoon we have training.-
-I know, Pete. Are you so eager to fight me?- I said, hitting softly on the arm.
-Maybe, who can tell.- He said, laughing.
Arriving at the tower I went directly to my room, without greeting anyone, and began to read.
Suddenly I heard a knock.
-Honey, it's me. Can I come in?- I heard the voice of dad.
-Yes...- I said sitting up, he entered, closed the door behind him and sat on the bed.
-Sorry for this morning, I didn't want to raise my voice with you. When I saw you run away, I knew I was fucked up. I remembered you as the five-year-old girl who played with dolls, but here you are, a sixteen-year-old I know practically nothing about. I know we spent little time together but I want to make up for it. Will you be able to forgive me?-
-I had already forgiven you for "I didn't want to raise my voice with you".- I said giggling, he spread his arms and I threw myself to hug him.
-Now you have to train with Peter, right?- He asked me.
-Yes, I'll change for a moment and I'll be there.- I said, he came out of the room and I wore black sweatpants and a gray undershirt.
-Already ready for training?- Thor asked seeing me arrive.
-Yeah.- I smiled at him.
-Shall we go?- Peter asked, getting up.
-Yes.- I nodded -See you as soon as we finish.- and we went to the gym.