Chapter 10

I had always liked to draw, it helped me to clear my mind and calm me down, and if there was music too, hours could pass and I wouldn't have noticed.
I sat on the ground, leaning with my back against the wall, I placed the case on my right and on it the phone with the active music, the sketchbook on my legs and I began to draw the outline of the city.
While I was drawing I loved humming and I did it without realizing it.
After I didn't know how long, I heard footsteps but I didn't notice and continued to draw.
-Hey...- I heard someone speak and I looked up.
Loki.
-Hey Loki.- I greeted him with a smile, then closed the sketchbook and put down the pencil.
-Do I disturb you?- He asked.
-Not at all. Sit down.- I said moving the case and he did as I told him.
-I wanted...I wanted to apologize for how I treated you today, I didn't have to go and leave you there alone...- he said without looking at me.
-It's okay, I'm not angry with you, but I'm worried.- I said.
-Why are you worried?- He asked, turning to look at me.
-I'm worried about you Loki, you've left screaming that you are a monster and that I will abandon you when I get pissed about you.- I said remembering what he had said.
-Because that's how it is...- he repeated.
-No Loki is not like that, you have your family, you have your brother, you have the Avengers and you have me.- I smiled at him.
-But...- he tried to protest.
-No buts, we're here. Now let's change the subject, what did dad tell you?- I asked with a half smile.
-Well, he gave me a good lecture and told me that if I do it again I'm dead.- He said simply.
-He told me that he wants to put a bodyguard on me for "my safety".- I said imitating his tone.
-But don't you already have the spider boy who protects you?- He asked.
-That's what I said! - I said.
-You've also started training. It doesn't make sense to get a bodyguard now.- he continued.
-I know, Loki.- I said.
-I heard Romanoff first, she was talking to your father and I think I heard your mother's voice, but I'm sure she was on the call.- he informed me.
-I hope Nat convinces them that I don't need a bodyguard.- I said with a sigh and at that moment Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes started -I love this song, let's dance!- I said getting up, took Loki's hand and made him stand up.
-Oh no, the god of mischief doesn't dance.- he said.
-If you want me to forgive you, you have to dance a bit, come on! You are more than a thousand years old and I bet you don't know how to move.- I joked.
-I am capable of it, but I don't feel comfortable.- he said, crossing his arms over his chest with a smile on his face.
-C'mon, please.- I said making puppy eyes.
-Oh okay, but no one has to find out .- he said giving up.
-Yes, thank you very much.- I said smiling at him and we began to dance and laugh.
Suddenly he took my right hand, made me spin around and, trying not to hurting him, I placed my other hand on his chest, while our hands were still intertwined.
I looked up and noticed that our faces were inches apart.
I felt a strange sensation in my belly.
A new sensation, which I had never felt before.
From this distance I could see his eyes clearly, they were a clear blue and had a particular sparkle that I hadn't noticed before.
-Oh, there you are.- we heard a voice behind us and walked away quickly, as I felt my cheeks warm up and my heart pounding in my chest -Did I interrupt something?- Thor said, with a mischievous look.
-No, brother, I just came to apologize.- Loki said as if nothing had happened.
-No, calm, Thor...oh, it's late and tomorrow I have school, I'm going to sleep.- I said quickly gathering my things.
-Goodnight little Stark.- Thor greeted me smiling.
-Night y/n.- Loki said in a neutral tone.
-Goodnight .- I greeted them, went in and leaned behind a column to calm down for a moment.
Too much had happened in such a short time.
While I was trying to rationalize what had happened I saw the two brothers enter, but they had not seen me.
-What was going on?- Thor asked playfully.
-I already told you, brother, nothing was happening.- the dark-haired man defended himself.
-I was watching you for a while, I saw you dancing and it seemed to me that you were going to kiss...- he said with a mischievous smile, while I was reliving the scenes in my head and, at those thoughts, I blushed.
-Nothing. Was. Happening.- he said in an annoyed tone -You didn't see anything. Not a word to anyone. Especially with Tony.-
-But why? - asked the blond.
-Because if Tony found out that she was alone with me, he would kill me and she would be in trouble.- he explained.
-Okay, you're right, sorry Loki.- Thor said.
-I'm going to sleep.- Loki said.
-Anyway there is a feeling between you two.- said Thor smiling.
-What? No! Absolutely not.- he said immediately and I swear I saw him blush slightly.
-Yes, in my opinion yes. Do you want to know why?- He said smiling.
-Let's hear it, brother.- Loki said, turning around.
-I have known you for a thousand years and I have never seen you dance, suddenly she comes and dances.- he explained, trying to hold back a laugh.
-I don't want to hear anything anymore, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight brother.- Loki said as he left.
-Goodnight- Thor greeted him.
I waited until they were all gone and slipped into my room, changed and lay down in bed.
The scenes of me and Loki dancing were etched in my mind and I couldn't understand what that strange feeling I had felt before was.
-What if they were the famous "butterflies in the stomach"?- I said to myself -No, no, impossible. I don't feel anything for Loki.- I said, shaking my head.