Chapter 26

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a small golden room in the center of which was a tall man with dark skin, golden armor and amber eyes.
-Prince Loki, what a pleasure to see you again.- said the man.
-The pleasure is mine.- he smiled -y/n he is Heimdall, guardian of the Bifrost. Heimdall, I think you already know who she is.-
-Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you, milady y/n.- he said, making a half bow.
-My pleasure.- I said, returning the bow and smiling.
-Well, we're going now. See you soon Heimdall.- We greeted him and left the room, standing on a bridge, further ahead you could see a city.
-Is that Asgard?- I asked, looking at it fascinated.
-Yes.- he said with a sigh -I haven't come here for a long time.-
Loki took me by the arm and we walked towards that city.
-We'll go to the castle, I organized some kind of picnic, just for the two of us. Is that okay with you?- He asked me.
-Yes, that's fine.- I smiled at him.
-If they observe you it's only because they see you with me and don't know you, okay?- He calmed me down.
Once we got to town as I walked I heard glances and whispers.
-Loki?- I called him, worried and embarrassed.
-They have surprised and curious looks, they are not looking at you badly.- he reassured me.
-Okay.- I smiled at him, then I saw some people make bows as we passed, which Loki and I returned with a smile.
Arriving at the castle, Loki greeted the guards who, after giving me a glacial look, let us in.
-Is my mother there?- Loki asked, stopping a girl, who I thought was a lady-in-waiting.
-Yes, Prince Loki, she is in her room.- she said smiling.
-My father?-
-No, unfortunately Odin is not there. He had issues in one of the nine worlds, but he didn't say which one.-
-Okay, you can go.- He said, the girl bowed halfway and left.
-Want to introduce me to your mother?- I asked surprised.
-Yes why? Is it too much for you?- he asked worriedly.
-No, absolutely no. I just didn't expect it.- I smiled to reassure him, he nodded.
-Come, let's go look for her.- he smiled at me and took me by the hand.
-Loki, but if they see us? - I asked, looking around worried.
-I want them to know that I'm with you.- he smiled at me -My heart belongs to you. To you and no one else. I love you, you know, yes?- he felt my eyes become shiny.
-I love you too.- I whispered blushing, he approached me, pulling me from the hips, and kissed me softly on the lips.
-Come let's go find my mother.- he smiled at me and held out his hand, which I grabbed.
When we arrived in front of a long corridor at the end of it we could see some figures coming out of a room and they were coming in our direction.
-Mother. What a pleasure to see you.- Loki said, smiling and walking towards her.
-Loki, my son.- smiling, the woman hugging him -You can go.- she said to the ladies who, after taking a bow, they disappeared -What brings you here, on Asgard?- I looked at her, she was a very charming woman, she had long blond hair, pulled back into a very complex hairstyle and she wore a long sky blue dress.
-I wanted to introduce you to someone.- Loki said, turning to look at me and motioning me to go to her side.
-It's an honor, Frigga, mistress of the gods.- I said approaching and bowing.
-Who is this girl, my son? She's not an Asgardian or am I wrong?- The woman asked, looking at me from head to toe.
-You are not wrong, mother, she is y/n Stark, a Midgardian.- he said smiling at me.
-And I think there is a reason why you want to introduce her to me, correct?- She asked.
-Again you are not wrong, mother, I wanted to let you know because...well...we are together.- he said, taking me by the hand.
-Oh...- she said surprised -Well, I didn't expect it.- she said looking at me.
-I didn't think I could fall in love either, but instead it happen.- he smiled at me and I blushed.
-Does she know about…?- She asked.
-That am I from Jotunheim? Yes, she knows.- Loki said.
The woman looked at me seriously, then she smiled at me.
-I'm glad to know that you opened your heart.- she smiled at her son -And thanks to you for accepting and loving him.- she turned to me.
-It's nothing, in fact I have to thank you for raising a special person like Loki.- I said smiling.
We talked to Frigga a little longer, then went to our picnic.
Loki took me to a wonderful place.
There was a grove and, after crossing it, I also saw a small pond, finally I noticed a tablecloth on the grass with a basket on it, and candles that lit everything up.
-It's wonderful here, Loki.- I said looking around fascinated.
-I'm glad you like it here.- he smiled at me as he sat down and invited me to do the same.
-Do you think your mother liked me?- I asked lying down, to better observe the sky.
-Yes, definitely.- he smiled while opening the basket.
-What makes you think so?-
-The fact that she didn't call the guards and that otherwise she would have told you. She is a very straightforward woman.- he smiled while passing a plate.
-Do you really think that?- I asked while sitting up.
-Yup. Even if it didn't go well I would still have stayed with you, you know that right?-
-Yes.- I walked over and kissed him on the cheek.
After dinner they return to Heimdall.
-Is it time to go back to Midgard already?- he asked, looking at us with his amber eyes.
-Yeah.- Loki said.
-I hope you liked it, milady y/n.- he said bowing.
-Yes, it's beautiful here. See you soon Heimdall.- I greeted him, and we returned to the golden room.
When I opened my eyes we were right where we were before.
We went back into the tower and after saying goodnight to everyone I went to my room.
As soon as I changed, he heard a knock on the door.
Wanda and Nat obviously wanted to know everything and after telling everything I went to sleep.