Chapter 7

-Oh...- she said in shock, I tried to hold back a laugh -So you live with the Avengers?- she asked.
-Yes, from Saturday afternoon.-
-Take me a curiosity, Steve Rogers, Captain America is really that muscular or is it the suit?-
-Hey, you could also ask me.- Peter protested.
-Yes, but you are male so you would find a way to diminish it. So?- ​she asked me.
-Trust me it's really like that.- I said, giggling, noticing Peter's slightly jealous look.
-Anyway, why does Flash look bad at you?  More than usual I mean.- and we told her what had happened, then the teacher asked me to introduce myself to the class.
-Hi everyone, I'm y/n Stark.- I said getting up -Yes, I'm Tony Stark's daughter. I moved here to New York on Saturday afternoon. It is my first time in a public school, as I have always studied at home alone. I like music, reading and writing. I hope we will all get along well.- I smiled and sat down.
At the end of the hour we were about to leave the classroom when the teacher called me, I stopped and turned around, same thing Peter and MJ.
-Miss Stark, I just wanted to warn you that if anyone makes an unpleasant comment towards you or her friends let me know, I will intervene personally.-
-Okay, thank you very much.- I smiled and we went out.
-What do we have now?- Peter asked me.
-We have...science.- I said reading the leaflet with the timetable.
As we walked MJ asked me for my phone.
-Calm down I do not want to do anything, just save my number, so if you have any problems you can text me.- she smiled, then she handed me her so that I could save mine -That's what friends do, right?-
-I suppose so. I'm sorry but I was locked in my dad's villa in Malibu for sixteen years, I didn't have many opportunities to make friends, that's it.- I said scratching my neck embarrassed.
-Do nothing, from now on I'm your friend.- she said smiling at me.
-Thank you very much MJ.- I said, returning the smile.
After hours of lessons we went to the canteen to have lunch.
We sat down at a table and I noticed people staring at me.
-Word got out quickly that you are Stark's daughter.- Peter whispered to me.
-Fantastic.- I said rolling my eyes -I was hoping to get away with it and instead...- at that moment I received a message.
Dad Stark ♡
It's all going well, yeah?

Yes, all is good.
Leaving aside the fact that they all stare at me.

Ask them if they want a photo.
Hahahaha

I really think I will.
Hahahahaha
Thanks for the advice.

Nothing, honey
However if there is any problem text me, ok?
Now I'm going to do something.
I love you, honey ♡

I love you too ♡
Good job.

I smiled and put the phone in my pocket.
-Was that your father?- Peter asked.
-Yes, he wanted to know if everything was okay.- I said then we started eating while we chatted.
-Who are you training with in the afternoon? - Peter asked.
-I honestly don't know, Pete. But I hope it's Loki, I can't wait to see what kind of training we will do together.-
-I was hoping you would answer me, but now I'm offended.- he said with a fake pout, making me and MJ laugh.
-Come on Pete.- I said giving him a light punch on the arm, at that moment Flash and other guys approached our table.
-Hey Stark, why are you wasting your time with these losers? Come with us and I'll introduce you to the right people.- Flash said.
-I think I can recognize the right people by myself...- I said looking at him from head to toe -And you are not. So you and your gang can also leave.- I said smiling, he blushed, looked at me badly and, without further ado, than he went away, followed by the others, everyone in the canteen was whispering.
-No one had ever replied to Flash.- MJ said smiling.
-It will certainly not be a random kid to put his feet on my head.- I said -Come on, let's go to the last hour and let's go.- I said taking the backpack.
-Yes, now we have English, it's pretty close.- Peter said as he and MJ got their things.
After the English hour we left the school and waited to see who had come to pick us up, he suddenly felt the phone vibrate in my pocket.
Dad Stark ♡
Steve is coming to get you.
I've been busy in the lab, sorry.

Okay, take it easy.

I smiled and turned to MJ.
-Hey MJ, do you want a ride home? - I asked her.
-How come you ask me? -
-Well, it could be that Steve Rogers is coming to pick us up.- I smiled at her.
-I don't want to bother him.- she said.
-Wait for me to send him a message.- I smiled at her.
Captain Steve

Hey Stevee.
Is it a problem giving a ride to a friend of mine and Peter's?

No, no problem.
I'm almost there.

We are at the gate.
We are waiting for you.

I put down the phone and smiled.
-No problem, we'll accompany you.-
-Are you serious? Oh God. I'll die of embarrassment.- she said looking at Peter.
At that moment a car stopped in front of us and rolled down the window.
Steve Rogers.
-Hey guys, sorry I'm late.- he smiled.
Peter sat in the front seat, while me and MJ in the back.
-Don't worry, Steve. She is Michelle called MJ.- I said.
-Pleasure.- She said, embarrassed scratching her neck.
-The pleasure is all mine MJ.- Her face changed color, turning red.
Throughout the trip we talked about our day.
We left MJ in front of her house, then went to the tower.
A message came to me as we entered.
Mom Potts ♡
Hi honey, how was the first day of school?

Pretty well.
I made friends with a girl, a friend of Peter.

Glad to hear it, my baby.
I miss you so much ♡

I miss you too ♡

Have you already started training?

No, I start in the afternoon.

Okay, good luck.
Now I leave you, I have work to do.

We will talk soon.
I love you ♡

I love you too ♡

I put down the phone and, since I wasn't looking, I ran into someone.