Chapter 6

Suddenly I heard a knock.
-Can I come in?- Loki asked.
-Yes, come in.- I said finishing to fix one of the last shirts.
-Tony sent me to call you for dinner.- he said looking around.
-Ok, just a moment and I'm with you.- I said, then I noticed that he was looking at the bookshelf -Are you interested in any of those books? -
-"The Missing Girl"?  What's this talking about?- He asked, pointing to a book.
-It's a thriller. It talks about two little girls who are kidnapped and when the kidnappers get in touch with their families, who are very good friends, they turn them against each other, and Detective Kim, the protagonist, must be able to find them in time and save them. It's very interesting. If you want to read it you can take it.-
-For real?-
-Yes.- I smiled at him, adjusting the last pair of pants.
-Thank you...- he said, taking it and touching the cover with his fingertips.
-You're welcome, then let me know if you like it.- I smile at him -Now we can go to dinner.-
We went to the others and sat down at the table.
-Excited about tomorrow?- Peter asked.
-A little.- I said moving the food with the fork.
-Calm down, they will not do anything to you or they will have to deal with the Avengers.- said Thor drinking some beer.
-Thanks Thor.- I smiled at him, then I looked at Loki beside him and I noticed he was reading the book he had taken just before.
-I don't think it would be right to blame sixteen-year-olds.- Steve intervened.
-It won't be necessary, as soon as they know that you are a Stark they will leave you alone since they will be afraid of dealing with me.- said dad.
-Okay, alright, enough or you will make this poor girl paranoid.- Natasha said laughing.
-Yes, I agree with Nat.- Bruce said, encircling the woman's shoulders with her arm.
We had dinner and around eleven I said goodbye to everyone and went to sleep.
The next morning when I woke up it was a quarter to seven.
I got up and went to the kitchen, made pancakes but decided to wait for breakfast, then went back to my room to get ready.
I wore a pastel yellow shirt tucked into a pair of light jeans ripped on the knees and feet of the black and white checkered Vans, as a make-up I only put a little concealer, some mascara and some light pink blush, to give color to my cheeks.
As soon as I was ready I went back to the kitchen and sat down at the table and started eating pancakes while I read, waiting for the others to wake up.
After a while he heard someone enter.
Thor and Loki.
-Good morning little mortal.- He said yawning.
-Good morning to you god of thunder.- I smiled.
-Morning.-
-Good morning Loki.-
-What is this good smell?- the blond asked, sniffing the air.
-I woke up early and made some pancakes.- I said passing a plate to both of us.
-Thank you.- he said taking a nice bite -It's so good...- he said chewing.
-I'm glad you like it.- I said trying to hold back a laugh -Loki?-
-They are very good.- He said simply.
In the next fifteen minutes, everyone else was up too.
-We'll go out in ten minutes, okay?- Dad asked Peter and me.
-Yes dad.- I said closing the book.
-Of course Mr. Stark.-
-I will take you two in the car, I have to talk to the principal about some things.-
-Could you give me your phone for a moment?- Natasha asked.
-Yes, here it is.- I said unlocking it and giving it to her, she typed something then returned it to me.
-I saved my number on your phone.- she smiled.
-Thank you very much Nat.- smiles.
Then the others also wanted me to save their number.
Peter and I went to get our backpacks then we went out and dad accompanied us.
My finger tapped nervously on my leg.
-Are you okay?- Peter asked.
-Yes...I'm fine...quiet.- I gave him a half smile.
-If there is any problem, text me, ok?- Dad said, stopping the car.
-Okay, dad.- I tried to smile.
I got out of the car and noticed that all eyes were on me.
-y/n, Peter, start going to class, I'll be there in a moment.- said dad.
-We'll be in the fourth class on the right.- Peter informed him.
-Okay.- Dad said and then disappeared in the presidency.
-Do you feel ready? - Peter asked.
-Yes, let's go.- I nodded.
We entered the classroom and all eyes were on us.
-Another loser, well, so keep Parker company.- I heard someone speak.
-Flash, forget it, trust me.- Peter said.
-What will you do otherwise? -He asked arrogantly, at that moment the teacher and dad entered.
-Ah Miss Stark I see that you are already making friends with your new companions.-  the teacher smiled and I saw that boy whiten, I nodded.
-So I'm going to see you later, bye honey, Peter.- Dad greeted us with a smile.
-Bye dad.- I greeted him.
-Goodbye Mr. Stark.- Peter said and Dad left.
-Guys she is our new student, y/n Stark. I recommend you be kind to her.- she smiled, then Peter and I sat next to each other laughing at what had just happened.
-Who is that guy? - I asked.
-Flash Thompson, he's an idiot.- he said simply, shortly after a girl ran into the classroom.
-Good morning, sorry for the delay.-
-Miss Michelle Jones you manage to be late even the first day.- replied the teacher laughing.
She sat down at the counter opposite Peter's and mine.
-Hey Pete.- she said, turning around.
-Hey MJ.- he smiled at her.
-I'm Michelle but you can call me MJ.- she said introducing herself.
-I am y/n.- I introduced myself in turn.
She reached into her pocket and pulled out some candy.
-Do you want one?- Peter and I nodded and ate them. -Does she know?- She asked Peter.
-Yes, she knows.- he replied -y/n, MJ knows about that thing.-
-How does she know?- she asked Peter.
-Well you see MJ, her father gave me a "scholarship" to help me with the suit.-
-But it wasn't Tony Stark?- she asked, confused.
-Exactly, I'm Stark's daughter.- I said.