Prologue

Cover Credits-

Cover Credits-

✨TWO KINDS YET ONE SOUL✨

Prologue

Scene 1:

Sm1 turns around and finds a girl shouting from behind.
Sm2: Hello, what the hell are you doing here? This is the my work center and outsiders are not allowed in here?
Sm1 doesn't reply and kept looking at Sm2, Sm2 had dark brown eyes and he was just lost in them. Sm2 snapped in front of his face making him come out of his dreamland.
Sm1: I'm.. very sorry... I guess I reached the wrong place.
Sm2 sighed.
Sm2: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have over-reacted, I was very frustrated with my last operation.
Sm1 smiled at Sm2.
Sm1: It's absolutely fine!
Sm2: I'll see you later.
Sm2 smiled and left, Sm1 kept looking at the figure which swayed through his eyes which was so beautiful.

Scene 2:

Sm1 told something to Sm2 and Sm3. Sm2 falls down on the floor hearing the truth about Sm3.
Sm2: Sm3, what Sm1 said was right or wrong?
Sm3: Sm2, wait listen to me once, please for...
Sm2: Just reply me in one word, yes or no?
Sm3 nodded looking down. Sm2 was in big shock. She came and slapped Sm3 with tears rolling down.
Sm3: Sm2 please listen to me once, for once.
Sm2 glared at Sm3 and turned towards Sm1.
Sm2: Sm1, let's go!
Sm3: Sm2... Sm2... please listen...
Sm2 and Sm1 left behind Sm4.

Scene 3:

Two girls were standing there and talking.
Sm1: See Sm2, I'm your friend and I care for you. Please don't think you're alone ever, I'll always be there for you, whenever you need me.
Sm2: I understand Sm1, you're a great friend and I love you.
Sm1: I love ya more.
Sm2 leaves smiling at Sm1.
-------- At Sm1's home ----------
Sm1: Huh! What does she think of Sm2!? I'm so much better than Sm2! Are the trustee's blind or what? I hate that bitch, she just spoiled my whole career! Wait she can't... I'll spoil her life! I'll make her lose everything she has. I'll tell the truth about Sm3 to her and she'll hate Sm3! Ha ha ha! *Evil Laughter* This is gonna be fun! *smirking*

Scene 4:

Sm1 was sitting inside her room as she opened a secret door. She went inside it finding a machine, which she was making from long.
Sm1: This time, I'll find about their parents reality. This time, I'll know who did encourage Sm2 against Sm3. I'll make sure that person's reality is out.
Sm1 sat inside the machine and left for some place.
After 6 hours, a group of people were standing in an open hall and one person was in the center being irritated by Sm1...

***********************************

Guess who's Sm1, Sm2, Sm3, Sm4 in each cases!

Character sketch coming up very soon!🤞

Signing off,

Au Revoir✨

KJ