Chapter 24

10:30 am

In Mumbai

"Hello? " Echoed the wall of Falling Heights Apartments

"Hello?" Black shawl covered her eyes, ropes dipped in acid was tied on her ankles and arms.

"ETHAN I KNOW YOU ARE HERE YOU MORON!" screamed the woman. She was in agony but she did not let it show. She had a supersonic hearing and she heard him come in.

"My darling Elle stop yelling ,will you? You have not been good dear, now if you don't open your mouth you will not open it ever!" Her crooked smile just tilting the perfect amount as she spat out blood. The peculiar thing was it burned the concrete below.

"Come on now! Are we going to get violent?" Revealing a glass of simple juice. He snarked, "Come on now drink up!"

"N- n-no NO!" She sputtered in fear.

"Then reveal his location you wicked wrench!!"

" I will take you but you must give me my powers back!" Little did he know she had her powers back and was ready to destroy him.

Ellen's POV

I am Ellen Venusden in short Elle. The guy who just 'tortured' me is my so-called brother. It's a complicated story. I am from Venus, in literal sense. Earth is interesting, but I don't belong here I have come here to do my sworn duty.
I am the queen of Venus. Weird for you but for me Nah!
My brother, Ethanus Venusden. Is hell bent on defeating Earth. Ethan wants to give Earth as a gift to our parents, who want to become the Superior rulers in the universe. I heard there is something called therapy on Earth. I would like some.

I know that the king of Mars, umm....umm yeah! Raqoozmarsian Zendezgean Martian And his brother uhh (she sucks at remembering name guys O⁠_⁠o) uh..Aziomarsian Bedgean Martian! are on this planet. I know it's very weird to hear but it is what it is. My brother followed me here AND he learnt about my plan to let everything be you know normal. I am-

" Out of your dream clouds xixs , we are going now"
(Translation- Out of your dream sister, we are going now)

She nodded and went along.

End of POV

2:30 pm
At Nigam's

Everybody is running around for the mehendi celebration. All of the Nigams and Nandras are busy preparing for the functions. There is joy surrounding their souls, happiness running in their minds, mischief in their eyes! All is happening fast and in sync.

"Sid take down the flowers from there! Acche nahi lagg rahe.!" Avneet barked orders and told him to giving the basket of the beautiful lavender flowers and jasmine flowers chosen by Vaishnavi herself to the decorating staff hired by the best you guessed it Kajal!

"Krupa check if the circus has landed yet!" Ordered Kajal from the first floor. "On it!!!" Screamed Krupa.

The house was in chaos. The 20-something year olds were handling the affairs all by themselves. They needed serious rest and fun to loosen up. But the sad news was their parents couldn't be there for them. So they had to do it themselves.

"Vaishnavi Rao!!!" Screamed someone at the doors. Looking confused, everybody glanced at the person in front and only then they heard the Bridezilla come down.

"Oh no-"

"We are dead"

"Where is the food in this house?!"