Chapter 23

" We should get going" Sid cheekily said. " Yeah, I wonder how will Di and kartik react" chorkled Avneet. "Madam abhi jitna hass Rahi ho na utna Darna padega Azara and dada ke terror se" he said with his hand around her protectively with a smile playing on his lips. " You are there with me? Then I will tackle the whole world" Said the love of his life. Yes. His love.
" Ok now let's pick up something for din-din" Avneet looked at him and said " You did not say that" in awe!

" Di pick something else ya! Harr baar mujhe copy karne ki koshish- AHHHH" The poor lad was being dragged somewhere by someone (secretive ik ;). " Meri bhabhi ko pareshan Matt kar tu gadha, tu idhar aake mujhe choose karne mein help kar" kajal said. When she looked back...
" Tu na ese bani rehya kar. Kitni Sundar lagg Rahi he, I am so blessed" he tucked a hair strand hiding her gorgeous features.

"I got lucky too you know to-" she paused and looked around to see if any soul was looking at them". " Kya dekh rahi- " but before he could complete he felt a pair of velvety lips on his as they moved in snyc and drose in their love. " To have you as my man." And she ran out to her 'bhabhi's aid.

" Vaish how is this?" Said abhi stepping out of the dressing room. " You so cool, you so fine! Out of 10 I'd give you a nine" said our to be bride out of the blue. Yes you heard it right they are getting married. "Really? Just a 10? When my gurl is a 100" said abhi with sass. " Flattery I see" said her getting closer with each step. They inched closer till they could hear each other's breath. " I can't believe this is happening, after these dreadful days You are finally mine. And I am locking you in for the rest of my life" joining their heads together.

"Di!" "Dada!" Said sidneet together. "Umm we should go see them."

"Woah! Look at that, sidneet together." Teased the duo. "What is happening?" Kajtik questioned. "Heya bhabhi number 2" Avneet blushed "I am not your bhabhi ok!" yet whispered Sid in her ear sending his signature wink to her precious eyes.

"I am gonna go freshen up" said sidneet together and ran away before the parade started again.

" What's up with the festive mood guys, Christmas just passed". They questioned the couple who looked at each other with anticipation.

"We have an announcement" they looked at each other with hopeful eyes. "We are getting engaged!" Said Abhinavi with mighty joy in their heart to call themselves theirs. "OH MY GOD DIII CONGRATULATIONS MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER, OH I NEED TO SIT DOWN" dramatising the situation. " WHEN? HOW? WHERE? I need deeeets!" Said Avu jumping on Vaish and paraded her with all the questions. They hugged so tight and Avneet kissed Vaishnavi's cheeks lovingly.

"Congratulations brother!" Boys did the bro hug and exchanged thank you's. While the girls went hysterical.

"Oh I guess you heard the news!!" Said Kajal panting from running. "Yeah! Wait why are running gurl? " Interrogated Ms.detective Kaur. "She ran away from kartik" said Vaishnavi with mischief in her eyes. All looked at her asking for an explanation. Kajal widened her eyes and knew what was gonna happen. So she signaled Vaish the "don't you dare!" Look but vaish gave her the "TRY ME!" . " PLEASE GIRL I BEG YOU!" Look Pacified Vaish. "Cause he was pestering her you know!" Kajal thanked her with her eyes and sighed in relief while other looked at them in uncertainty.

" Toh Roka parso final hai, decor mein arrange karungi, kartik tu khana dekh le" Kartik beamed with happiness. " Avneet you see the venue and transactions, Sid you have get the band finalised, rings ke measurements and.."- "GUYS! LISTEN TO ME! " there was a pin drop silence for a few moments but then broke into a room of laughter.

" We want a private and a small wedding , not the grand, big fat wedding." stated Abhi and Vaish nodded along. " We want you, our family to be there that's it!". Agreed Vaishu to her fiance. "That's why we decided on a "Ghar ki shaadi" theme" she expressed " She did I was just told to shut up" pouted abhi, and vaish showed him her puppy eyes. " cutie" mumbled abhi to himself ."The point is it will be just us, but with the festive vibes but only US!" gestures Vaishu with her hands.