Chapter 21

Vaishnavi: But Kajal...

Kajal: Dii... oops bhabhi, I'm not their real sister or like cousin, I'm just Sid's best friend and like a sister to dada. I need to go back to my home, they can live here but I cannot.

Kartik: Are you leaving because you have no one.

Kajal: Yeah obviously.

Kartik: Then what about me?

Kajal: Kartik its just that, they...

Abhi: Azara, you can stay here. And we all know you can.

Kajal: Dada mujhe nahi rehna yaha!

Abhi: Abhi mujhe smjha rahi thi, mai maanta hu tujhe heartbreaks se darr lagta tha but...

Kajal: Ab kya darna dada! Roz ki baat sii ho gayi hai ab! (Fake sad smile)

Kartik: Yaar sorry toh bol raha hu mai! Please ruk jaa!

Abhi and Kajal chuckled.

Kajal: Mai bhi mazaak kar skti hu smjha!

Kartik rolled his eyes at her. She poked her tongue at him.

Vaishnavi: Kajal, I'm sorry on his behalf, but agar ab yeh aisa kuch kare toh na mujhse complaint kar dena, I'll beat him.

Kajal: For sure bhabhi!

Kartik: The whole team on her side. Huh!

Abhi: Guys, what about Sid?

Kajal: Uska kya kare? I don't think he'll forgive Avneet so easily.

Kartik: Han but vo dono operation me hai na.

Vaishnavi: Yaar Avu ne kitna sunaya tha, usko toh bhot difficult hone wala hai.

Kajal: Hum kuch plan kare unke liye?

Abhi: nahi.

They 3 looked at him like he ate pineapple pizza

Abhi: are puri baat suno! Udti khabar ayi hai that aaj ek ENT specialist and Cardiologist ka joint operation he!

3 of them looked at him very confused

Abhi: matlab..DONO KA JOINT OPERATION HAI!

Abhinavi and Kajtik got the message and left to eat something.

With Sidneet

At 10:50
Operation Theatre

In the middle of the operation, the patients blood pressure sank.

Avneet: quick! Call Dr. Gupta!

Nurse: Doctor he is occupied with another operation.

Avneet thought for a minute "I think I should take his help, it's a patient's life afterall."

Avneet: siddh-

Sidd: get me the defibrillators .... Avu time it.

Just for a moment she felt joy in her heart but again it was just for a moment.

Avneet was timing the heartbeats,

Avneet: now!
.
.
.Avneet: now!

And just like that the patient's heartbeat paced up.

After the operation

They glanced at each other while washing their hands after operation longing to just envelope each other into embrace. His hazel orbes just wanted to be with her Ebony ones wanting to forget everything, everyone. Just her.

She longed for his forgiveness, care and compassion.
Just him. So she mustered up the courage to confess it all.

"I cannot forgive myself for what I have done, I know that you may but I can't. I feel ashamed at myself for doubting you, doubting our trust mostly doubting our LOVE!" She looked at him with tears forming in the corner of her eyes. He looked at her with his soft gaze.

"Avneet it's not only you or me in this relationship, it's us! Whereas I was angry at you..yes, but I could never hate you. Not in my wildest dream. Truth is I love you with my whole 4- chambered heart with all of my mind and body " He confessed as he slowly inched towards her, lovingly cupping her face. He placed a sweet and a long kiss on her forehead.

"I love you" said Avneet with ocean of emotions staring into his burning hazel brown orbes. " I love you too cherie " he giggled as she pouted at his choice of words as they joined their forehead in peace.

****************************************************
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!❤️ MAY THIS CHRISTMAS MEND ALL YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS AND BRING LOTS OF JOY AND HAPPINESS MY THE BIRTH OF CHRIST✝️🎄⭐

HEY PEOPLE! SO WE ARE BACK AFTER AGES RIGHT? SORRY! BUT HERE IS THE CHAPTER!

DISCLAIMER: This chapter was written by the very special villain of the book but not real life, Juanita Dsouza. Kajal used to write the chapters but not it's gonna be me. I hope you all like the chapter!

Suggestions =>

Reviews!

Vote and comment precious people!