Chapter 13

Kajal was working on the machine day and night. She dropped a message for both Azio and Raqoozz that she won't come out for at least 4 days and asked them to practice their powers before she comes back.

Siddharth had the power of spinning swiftly and controlling someone's actions. Abhishek knew to throw fire blades at someone and control fire.

Kajal's power was to control gravity and she was working on one more power through a machine. She was working on the machine for now since 3 days when suddenly she got a communication order.

She opened her conversation pole. Her parents appeared and tears came to her eyes.

KM: 81523 919 1325 213881? (How is my bachha?)

Kajal: 9 113 715154! (I'm good)

Kajal changed the pole to Earth language!

Kajal: Is there any special reason to communicate with me?

KP: Beta since you've turned 28 now so we need to tell you this. And also this power you can't share with any human!

Kajal: I have another power?

KM: Yes beta and you can help your friends through this power.

Kajal: Will I be able to?

KM: Yes!

KP: Here's your details, I've sent and help them and make us proud.

Kajal: I'll dad!

Kajal came out of the connection. Kajal got the details of her power and was shocked. She activated it and went out.

Sid: Hey is this made? (I hope it is, because Azara I wanna find them and I will have to apologize to Avneet also)

Kajal: Yeah your work is done!

Abhi: What really? (Finally she did it, I love my sister!)

Kajal: Dada taareef saamne karo, mann me nahi!

Abhi: How do you know?

Kajal: Omg its working! Its working dada!

Kajal jumped and hugged both the boys.

Kajal: Abhi thodi der me batati hu, give me exactly 4 hours!

Kajal went inside her room.

******************************

What will Kajal do now?

How will they find them? Who are they trying to find?

Signing off,

Au Revoir

KJ✨