Chapter 11

Avneet told everything to Vaishnavi and Kartik. Vaishnavi falls down on the floor hearing the truth about Abhishek.

Vaishnavi: Abhi, what Avu said was right or wrong?

Abhishek: Vaish, wait listen to me once, please for...

Vaishnavi: Just reply me in word word, yes or no?

Abhi nodded looking down. Vaishnavi was in big shock. She came and slapped Abhi with tears rolling down.

Abhi: Vaish please listen to me once, for once.

Vaishnavi glared at him and turned towards Avneet.

Vaishnavi: Kartik let's go!

Abhi: Vaish... Vaishnavi please listen...

Kartik just looked at Kajal and his eyes said everything. He went behind Vaishnavi.

Avneet: Get the fuck out of my house!

Kajal: Avneet... please listen to us once...

Avneet: I said get out!

Sid: You will regret everything what you did to them today.

Avneet: I won't ..GET OUT!!

Sid took Kajal with her and Abhishek also went behind. The 3 reached home and Kajal ran to her room.

Kajal sat down on the floor and shouted.

Kajal: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH!

She was crying violently. Maybe they were not humans but they had feelings either. Abhi was also sitting alone silently, no tear escaped his eye. He went to his room and threw a fire blade towards a wall which had no effect of it! He kept throwing the fire blades towards it!

Sid: Raqoozz Azara! Come out!

They both came out, Kajal's face was dull and Abhi had anger clear on his face.

Sid: We need to work on out mission! After that we'll leave this planet. I can't see you guys in pain.

Abhi: Kya hoga? We're not you Azio! We're not you!

Kajal: Mai nahi roungi! Since I heard the story I somewhere or the other knew this gonna happen. Now I'm gonna work. I'm gonna complete my machine and find them.

Sid nodded and they did a group hug. Vaishnavi and Kartik were both sitting at a corner. They both were crying. Avneet reached near them and hugged them.

Avneet: I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

Vaishnavi: No... you're right! They don't deserve us!

Kartik: Yes, whatever Siddharth did to you, I'll go kill him.

Avneet: You're not going near him, we don't know what powers and all they could have. Be safe, I can't lose you.

Vaishnavi: Kabhi bataya kyu nahi Avu?

Avneet: Di kabhi laga hi nahi ki batau? Kya batati? Mujhe ek alien ne dhoka diya?

Kartik: Share toh kar sakti thi na!

Avneet: I'll share everything next time. I'm so sorry!

They did a group hug and went back to their rooms.

*********************************

What will happen further? What will they do now?

Who are they trying to find?