Chapter 16

Kajal and Sid shook hands and got ready. They both wore a covered body-con dress and a mask covering their face except for eyes and nose. They reached Juanita's office.

Kajal could transfer the information to Siddharth as they were aliens. They could talk through telepathy.

Juanita: (Today I need to go and find Siddharth, I know he must be at their flat. In 2 hours I'll be reaching)

Kajal: Iske saath toh kuch karne ki zaroorat hi nahi hai, kaam ho gya pehle hi!

Sid nodded and they went near Avneet's car.

Avneet: (Stop thinking about Siddharth Avneet! But what if he's caught by someone! No, he shouldn't be in danger!)

Kajal: Badi fikar hai inko toh!

Kartik and Vaishnavi came and sat in the car. Kajal and Sid also got ready with their superfast shoes and go behind them.

Kajal: Sid, take this car to our flat. Aur sun (whispers in his ears)

Sid: no!!

Kajal: *giggling* you have to.

Sid nodded and they took them.

Avneet: What the fuck is happening?

Vaishnavi: What? See that's the place I guess.

Sid controlled Avneet's actions and made her nod. She was confused as hell. Vaishnavi and Kartik got down and reached the flat. Juanita also reached there and went inside. Avneet also went behind seeing her. They all reached inside, the flat looked empty. Abhi came outside his room in the hall. Sid and Kajal also reached inside.

Avneet: Why the hell are we here?

Avneet tried to go but Sid pushed his power towards the door and it closed. It got locked.

Kajal: Today you guys need to listen to us.

Juanita: Hey, Siddharth, you have a team this time! Avneet, they've got more cheats.

Abhi threw a fire stroke at Juanita, not harming her just a blow and that frightened her.

Avneet: Excuse me, Mr. Abhishek, she's my friend. Don't dare to harm her!

Kajal: Tum bachpan se hi aise decisions leti ho kya?

Avneet: Kya mtlb?

Kajal: Wait a moment!

Kajal opened the video of Juanita's home! Avneet was shocked to see that video.

******************************

What more is there in their proofs list? Will the humans believe them?

What is that video? Proof or deception?

Will they succeed in showing HER reality?

KJ~

Au revoir~