Chapter 19

Avneet was looking at her siblings. They all felt sorry and wanted to apologize for whatever happened.

Avneet: Di, we should have believed them.

Kartik: Yeah di, whatever we did was wrong.

Vaishnavi: We can do nothing except apologizing. Tu toh gaya Kartik, she'll take away the gravity and she'll juggle you in the air for doing this to her.

Avneet and Vaishnavi chuckled at Kartik. He rolled his eyes.

Kartik: Aapke toh actions control ho jayenge Ms. Doctor. And di, aapko toh jala denge jiju!

Vaishnavi: Mujhe toh darr lag raha hai!

Avneet: I'm also scared. Let's say sorry together, danger would be less.

They turned towards the aliens and saw their eyes closed. They looked at each other scared.

Avneet: Tum log so gaye ho kya?

Kajal opened her eyes.

Kajal: No, we just need some time to relax our powers, nothing else. They'll take more time, they used a lot more power than me.

Kajal said sighing.

Avneet: You can also keep your eyes closed. (God, save me from their powers)

Kajal: We're not going to kill you Avneet!

Kajal said smiling with her eyes being closed. Avneet laughed awkwardly.

Vaishnavi: Do you have a mind reading power? (I hope she doesn't)

Kajal: Haha, yes, sorry di, your hope went wrong.

Kartik: (God, I'm an IAS, I shouldn't be afraid)

Kajal: You should be afraid! (glaring through closed eyes smirkfully)

Sid and Abhi opened their eyes after 5 minutes.

Kajal: Chale?

Sid and Abhi nodded. They had natural supersonic speed so in a flash they were out of the house. Avneet looked at others in shock.

Kartik: Kaha gaye?

Avneet: Ye sab chordho, vo log aa jayege, but the deal is how should we apologize?

Kartik: Di, paper par karde? Mujhe saamne se toh darr lag raha hai!

Avneet got a call.

Avneet: Shit, an emergency! Bye!

Avneet leaves the place and takes the car with herself. Kartik and Vaishnavi look at each other.

Vaishnavi: How should we go now? And how will we find them?

Kajal and the other 2 came back near the garden.

Vaishnavi: Hey! There!

Vaishnavi and Kartik went behind them.

Kajal: Azio, itna mat pareshaan kar unko!

Abhi: Kyu, tujhe maza nahi aa raha?

Sid: Isko toh bhot maza aa raha hai!

Kajal giggled and hi- fied with the brothers! Yes they are playing with their soulmates!

********************************

Will the aliens forgive them? If yes how?

What will happen further? Is there any other problem waiting for them?