Chapter 17

Avneet thud on the couch seeing the video.

Juanita: Avneet, they're trying to manipulate you. You know I'm your good and trustworthy friend. (How did they find all of this?!)

Kajal: Oh my god, JD thinking how did we find all of this?

Juanita glared at Kajal. She was about to slap her when Sid stopped her.

Sid: You killed them!

Juanita: Who?

Abhi: The people most important in our lives!

Kajal: Wait wait wait! The Kaur Family, as you guys thought, we're aliens and we're here to kill all of you. We're here to give details to our planet! BUT FUCK NO!

Kartik: You can't talk to my sisters like this!

Kajal: No one is talking to her, I'm saying this to the whole family.

Abhi: Let's just kill her.

Sid: I agree!

Avneet: Juanita is my friend and she can't do anything like that!

Kajal: Avneet you didn't believe in your love once, it was okay. Now we came to you with proofs yet you don't believe the truth. Woah! And yeah I didn't complete my sentence, we're not here for your imaginative reasons, we were here to find their parents.

Vaishnavi and Avneet looked up in shock.

Sid: Our parents had come to Earth! We had not a single idea where, how or even when to find them.

Abhi: At first, Sid came alone before 2 years of Earth's time. He fell in love with you but this lady broke you apart, and this video is the truth. Because we have not created it, we recorded it. You sent him back Avneet. Forcefully, but did you ever try to think why he came to eatth? Juanita told you that he's an alien and has come to destroy Earth and you blindly believed her?

Avneet: How can I even think of believing an alien above my friend?

Sid: Huh that alien, whom you once loved? Or maybe you didn't!

Kajal: Avneet, do you know how your parents died?

Vaishnavi: Wait,why is this topic being taken into consideration?

Kajal: Because......
*********************************

What will happen now?

Will the humans believe Aliens or Juanita?

Continue reading to know the secret..

Au revoir~

KJ~