Chapter 12

Avneet was sitting in her cabin when she remembered how Juanita helped her out with everything. She was the one to find out Siddharth's reality and tell her his mission of coming on Earth. To destroy them. Just to destroy them.

Avneet: I hate him!

Siddharth was sitting in his cabin just thinking about how to work on that plan.

Sid: Kaise milenge woh mujhe?

Kajal was sitting in her cabin when she got up and went to the cafeteria to have coffee. She entered and went to order when Kartik also came and ordered beside her. She looked at him and was about to say 'hi' when he turned and left. Kajal sighed and left with her coffee.

Kajal: Shaayad pyaar karna hi nahi chahiye, trust is just a myth for humans.

Abhi was also sitting inside his work place as he saw Vaishnavi leaving with her things from the cabin near to him to the cabin farther to his. He sighed.

Abhi: Love is bull-shit kyu ho jaata hai, hum aliens hai fir bhi pyaar ka mtlb smjhte hai, humne toh pyaar yaha aakar seekha, but inn humans ke paas toh yeh pehle se hai, yeh kyu nahi seekh paaye?

They all had different kind of thoughts in their mind. Everything was just a fuss in their life.

Juanita came to Avneet's cabin.

Juanita: Avu, I just saw Siddharth today, do you want me to...

Avneet: No need, this time I'm enough for him.

Juanita smiled.

Juanita: I'm there okay!

Juanita left and came out of her cabin. She was going to her cabin when Kajal heard her talks.

Juanita: ughh I loath her!

"Who does she hate? And why am I getting bad vibes from her?" Kajal sensed something wrong.

She went to her room earlier and started working again. This time she was fully focused and took a leave for 4 days from the hospital and was working day and night on the machine she was trying to make.