Chapter 18

Kajal: Because she killed them.

Juanita came and held Kajal's hand forcefully.

Juanita: You Ms. Alien, stop blaming me, you dirty little liar!

Sid freed her hand by controlling Juanita. Abhi threw a fire flame at her and she got trapped between a fire rope.

Juanita: (I have to get out of here!)

Kajal: Baby, you can't, don't think about it.

Avneet: (Should I believe them or not? They are aliens after all)

Kajal: Let me show the whole proof now!

Kajal played a video. They all were shocked to see it. Sid and Abhi's eyes were red in anger. They both were ready to attack Juanita. But Kajal stopped them.

Kajal: Ms. Juanita D'Souza!

Kajal used her power and the gravity below her shifted, she pulled her up and threw her down. Sid controlled her actions and she slapped herself. Abhi threw a fire blade at her, which she dodged.

Avneet stopped the 3 and slapped Juanita.

Kajal: The truth is... Juanita killed their parents and acquired a young power from it. Avneet, Vaishu di, your parents were their parents' friends.(looking at sidshek) You can see that in the video. She killed your parents when they came to save Sid's parents. Then she broke you both apart. We didn't come to destroy anything. We just came here to find our family nothing else.

Abhi: And we'll leave after it. Because I guess love is just a myth for humans.

Sid: I won't leave this demon! How dare you kill my loved ones!

Abhi and Sid looked at Kajal. She understood and raised the gravity beneath Juanita. Sid controlled her actions and Abhi threw most dangerous fire at her.

Juanita: I'm gonna come back, I'll destroy you guys!

Sid: We'll see how you can!

Kajal was controlling the gravity and since it was a difficult power, she got tired. The 3 aliens were very tired and their energy was less, they needed rest because of using a lot of power.

Kajal: Fi... finish.... finish her Raqoozz and Azio, I can't hold her.

Sid: Yeah don't worry Azara, calm!

Abhi threw a last high power fire blade at her and she burn into ashes. Kajal fell down on the floor tired and the boys also fell down because of high voltage of power used by them.

*******************************

How will the humans react now?

Will this be an happy ending or not? Will the aliens return to their planet back?