Chapter 10

Avneet was glaring at Siddharth. His head was down.

Kartik: Di, they are not us, what do you mean?

Avneet: THEY ARE NOT HUMANS KARTIK ,DI! THEY ARE NOT OF THIS PLANET!

Kartik and Vaishnavi's eyes widened with the shock and they could not bear it. Kajal's tears came out while Abhi was finding a way to talk to Vaishnavi.

Kajal: Listen to me...

Kartik: Dii, you speak!

Kajal stopped at that place.

Avneet: 2 years ago...

Flashback

I was working as a cardiologist. I was coming out of an operation theatre and was very frustrated when I saw an ENT specialist coming to my side of the department.

Sid turns around and finds a girl shouting from behind.

Avneet: Hello, what the hell are you doing here? This is the my work center and outsiders are not allowed in here?

Sid doesn't reply and kept looking sorry sorry staring at Avneet, Avneet had dark brown eyes and he was just lost in them. Avneet snapped in front of his face making him come out of his dreamland.

Siddharth: I'm.. very sorry... I guess I reached the wrong place.

Avneet sighed.

Avneet: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have over-reacted, I was very frustrated with my last operation.

Sid smiled at Avneet.

Sid: It's absolutely fine!

Avneet: I'll see you later.

Avneet smiled and left, Sid kept looking at the figure which swayed through his eyes which was so beautiful.

This way we met. We were working in the same hospital thus met at break times, had coffee dates and fell for each other.

Sid was in love with me and told me about it. He proposed me and I said yes.

End of flashback

Avneet: I'm grateful to god that I got to know his reality. That he's not even a human being. And he's an alien. And how could you even think of trusting a person who's not even from your planet? And they are here for working on some plan for sure. For sure for destroying us. Last time I sent him back but he's again back!

Kajal: Avneet please listen to us once...

Avneet: I don't listen to betrayers! And I just hate you! I HATE YOU THAT'S IT!

**************************

WHAT? ALIENS? What will they do now?

How will Kartik and Vaishnavi react to this reality?