Spectrum

Nash POV

I wake up the next morning extremely sore. I have a busy day today and I still want to head to the pool but my muscles just feel so tired. Fucking Taylor. I'm cuddled up to Cameron and when I look up at him I'm surprised to find him looking back at me with a small smile playing on his lips.

I could wake up to his face forever and I would never get tired.

"Good morning," he murmurs and my eyes drift to his lips. I want to kiss them so badly. I want to make the first move but I have to get ready for the day. I think tonight I'll kiss him. My first kiss. Butterflies are already flapping their wings in my stomach. I want to get through today so that I can make out with Cameron tonight.

"Good morning," I reply with a happy smile on my face. I sit up and groan at the movement. Today is going to be torture.

"Sore?" He asks me quietly and his eyes trail over my torso. My face heats up at his perusal of my body, how can he turn me on with just a look?

"Yeah... fucking Taylor." I mutter angrily. I'll be so pissed if I lose out on a gold medal because fucking Taylor cheated his way into the Olympics and made me carry his ass to a victory.

I attempt to get out of bed but he stops me.

"Lie back Nash, I have something that can help. I use it on my leg when it starts aching." He tells me and I lie back again. I'm excited for this and I watch as he reaches over to his bag and pulls out a bottle of oil.

"Turn on your stomach," he commands me and I turn and lie like he instructed me. I close my eyes and when I feel his hands start to massage my shoulders I relax completely. His hands feel so fucking good on me. How will I live without his touch? I can't, I need him in my life.

He massages the soreness away and by the time he's done I feel amazing. I don't want this to end but I know we have to get going because I have a lot to do today. There's a bunch of press interviews, everyone wants to talk about my amazing swim last night. I have to get warmed up as well because I have a tight schedule today. By the time we get to the water arena, Taylor is swimming in the warm up pool, I smirk because it doesn't matter what he does at this point, he won't win another medal. Whenever he looks at the one he has he'll remember that I'm the one that won it, not him.

Cameron helps me stretch again and I catch Taylor glaring at us from the other side of the pool. I can't help but feel smug. I have the hottest guy ever helping me stretch and I'm winning all of the medals he had dreamed of winning. This is basically it for him, by the time the next Olympics roll around he'll be too washed to even qualify.

As I warm up the soreness returns a bit but Cameron's massage helped me so much. I'm lucky that the events today are my strongest. We keep busy throughout the day, I win gold in every event I swim in and with Cameron by my side I feel invincible. I feel like I can achieve anything, even the craziest of dreams.

It's the early evening and I'm doing my cool down routine. I'm very strict about warming up and cooling down, I have to treat my body right so that it can treat me right. I stare at Cameron, he's sitting down tapping away at his computer and I know he's probably working on my article. I can't wait to read it. I can't wait to see myself through Cameron's eyes.

I get a sudden urge to swim with Cameron. When I stop swimming Cameron looks up at me.

"Come join me," I call out to him and he laughs at my request.

"Mmm, I don't have swimming shorts," he replies and I pout at him. But I don't give up.

"Tomorrow then," I insist and when he rolls his eyes at me I grin because he gave in to me. Maybe he can't say no to me just like I can't say no to him.