Stardust

Warning: content is for mature audiences only

Nash POV

I grind myself on Cameron's lap, trying my hardest to convince him to take me to his room and have his way with me.

He looks into my eyes and gently massages my lower spine with his hands. "Fuck, baby. You're making it so hard to resist ravishing you right now. I'm so close to picking you up and taking you to my bed."

"I like the sound of this ravishing business, can we get started now?" I ask cheekily but I'm serious. I need him so much right now, I want to be as close as possible to him. I bite my lip and moan softly as I continue to grind myself onto him. We're both rock hard, it feels good to know I can turn Cameron on just as much as he can turn me on.

"No... not now baby, When you're 18, so I don't get thrown on jail for the corruption of a minor," he tells me quietly as he chuckles lowly and I know he's right but it's so fucking frustrating waiting until I'm 18 for everything. I'm so impatient, especially when I want something so bad but honestly a few months changes nothing I want him just as much as I'll want him then, but suddenly I'm allowed to have what I want because my age changed one digit.

"Fuuuckkk, life is so unfair. I want to be 18 already. So my boyfriend can fuck me," I growl teasingly and Cameron flushes at my words.

"Boyfriend, hmm?" He asks softly and I press my lips to his gently. I think it's the first time either of us have referred to each other as boyfriends. It sounds so amazing to say it out loud. My dream really came true. All the nights I would lie in my bed and fantasize about being with Cameron and here I am on his lap, kissing him and calling him my boyfriend.

"Boyfriend." I reply firmly and he gives me a soft, fond smile. I will never get tired of him looking at me like that.

"I suppose I might be amenable to being your boyfriend," He teases me and I giggle softly, as if he actually has a choice in this.

"You fucking better be. Or I'd have to stalk you and then I'd go to jail for stalking and we don't want that. I don't want to be a felon, Cam. Are you going to force me to be a felon?" I ask him while laughing softly. I still want him so much but I love the easy way we can go from kissing frantically to laughing softly as we tease each other. Being in a relationship with this gorgeous man is everything I ever wanted and dreamed about and more. It's amazing. The anticipation I feel of turning 18 and moving here to be with Cameron is up there with the anticipation I felt before the Olympics. I can't wait.

"Mmm no, can't have my baby in jail. This ass is mine," he growls at me and his hands slide down to my ass, he squeezes it lightly and just like that we're no longer joking around, his pupils blow wide with lust and I start to move my hips against his again slowly.

"Fuck, baby... you're making this no sex thing very difficult, Cam. Like... I'm about to burst," I tell him and he smiles sweetly at me. " You fucking devil, you know exactly what you're doing to me."

I'm distracted by my phone ringing and when I pull it out I roll my eyes because it's Chad.

"Yes, Chad." I say shortly and I can already feel myself tensing up. Cameron leans in and presses soft kisses on my neck and his warm hands slide underneath my shirt. I can feel myself relax right away and I lay my head down on his shoulder as he continues to pet me. This man can make any conversation with Chad tolerable.

"Where the hell did you fly off to? California to be with your slacker boyfriend?" Chad says derisively, I hate that he says those things about Cameron because they're the furthest things from the truth. Anyone with 2 functioning brain cells can immediately tell how special and amazing Cameron is when they come within 2 feet of him.