Sunrise

Nash POV

He flips us over so he's on the bottom and a nervous shiver runs through me,I don't want to fuck this up. I know I'm going to be his first time and that makes it so much more special that we were able to give each other our first time. I reach over to my bag on the floor and take out the lube with a trembling hand.

Cameron notices my nervousness and he pulls me down to his lips and kisses me softly.

"Relax babe, it's just me." He whispers when we part and I give him a nervous smile but he does relax me some.

I scoot down the bed until I'm between his legs, he opens the for me but I can't keep from sucking on his leaking cock a little bit. I squeeze a good amount of lube onto my hand and I circle his hole a few times before I slide my finger in slowly.

Cameron gasps so I pause to let him get adjusted, I want to be as attentive with him as he was with me. I lick at his cock like a lollipop and when his abdomen relaxes I start to work my finger inside of him.

"Jesus Christ," he moans and I take that to be a good thing. I grip the base of his cock to hold it steady while I tongue his head. "Fuck... Nash, you're so good at this baby."

I smile proudly because I want to do a good job, I want to make him feel amazing.

He bites his lower lip sexily and a rush of desire flows through me. I'm so ready to fuck him, my cock is rock hard a leaking pre-cum, I'm so turned on by this beautiful, amazing man. I never imagined him giving himself to me like this, I was more than happy to be his bottom but this is so amazing.

I concentrate more on the finger I'm stretching him with and I add a second one, I slow my thrusts into him as he gets adjusted to the two fingers. I want to brush up against his prostate because that's literally the most amazing feeling in the world. When Cameron slams right into my prostate it makes me feel like I just broke a million world records and got all of the Olympic gold medals in the world.

I'm not even exaggerating. It feels that good.

It's euphoric.

I go deeper as I search for the spongy mass inside of him. He spreads his legs wider and when I look up at him he's massaging his pecs with his hands, he's literally the most sexiest man in the world. And he's mine. What a mindfuck.

I go harder because I'm determined to find it before I fuck him. I angle my fingers in a few different was and I hit the jackpot when I feel it at my fingertips and Cameron lets out a surprised moan.

"Fuck, baby. That's... fuck!" Cameron moans and his eyes close, he works his hips on my fingers and I add in a third finger, I don't slow down, I go faster and harder at the angle I found his prostate at. I memorize it for when I fuck him. His entire body trembles and his hands are clenched on the bed beside him. "Right fucking there."

He tries to stop me from pulling out my fingers but I want him to cum with me. I sit up and he takes the lube from me, he lathers my cock quickly and then sits up. I crash my lips onto his in a deep kiss. Our heads tilt as our lips move hungrily over each other's and he lies back into the bed. I follow him, keeping our lips attached as I grab my cock and hold it in front of his waiting hole. I rub the tip around the rim, I love the shiver that goes through him. He runs his hand through my hair and then rests it on the back of my neck.

I dominate our kiss as I slide my tongue between his lips and massage his with him. Our kiss is passionate, slightly sloppy but so arousing. His lips feel plump and soft beneath mine, I start to push in slowly and his hand tightens on my hair. He's so tight, I'm not going to last long at all and I hope I can make him cum before I do. I pull back slightly and our lips hover over each other's as I continue to feed him my cock. I stare into his eyes and the flecks of gold in his eyes seduce me.