A New Day Has Come

Nash POV

Cameron and I are going out tonight, I'm finally meeting his best friend Jack Gilinsky with his boyfriend who is also named Jack. That's not confusing at all. I've been texting my new friend Shawn back and forth and we're going to make plans to go out together with Matthew. He still hasn't gotten the courage to contact his ex-boyfriend and I've been trying to give him as much encouragement as I can. Not everyone is brazen and bold like I am. If I want something or someone I won't stop until I get what I want.

Matthew signed with Dolphin Aquatics like I did so I'll have a training buddy. I'm so excited for my future, I finally feel like I have full control of my life and what I want to do with it. There's a burden that was lifted from my shoulders the moment I left North Carolina. I have a few commercials already lined up to film for some new sponsorships that Cameron had negotiated right before I came. I signed the contracts without really reading through them, I trust Cameron. I always read the contracts my father negotiated because I never truly trusted him. He was so greedy at times, he wanted some companies to pay a higher fee when they already had offered a good deal.

I felt like I had no power in my life and it's refreshing to be able to say that I control where my life is headed. I get dressed for our evening out and I'm nervous because Jack is Cameron's best friend from high school and I want to make a good impression. I let out a shaky sigh as I critique myself in the mirror, I don't want to look too young or inexperienced.

"You look beautiful, baby." Cameron murmurs as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I lay my head on his shoulder and he rubs my stomach as he presses sweet, gentle kisses on my neck. I can feel myself getting turned on and hard but we don't have much time to do anything. I don't want to be late for dinner.

Cameron turns me around and I don't protest when he unbuckles my belt and slides my pants down. He gets on his knees and I look down at him as he grips my erection in his hand and licks the tip teasingly.

"Fuck..." I whisper as a shiver runs through my body. I lean against the dresser and grip it for balance.

Cameron twirls his tongue over the head and then laps at the pre-cum that leaks out.

"Baby..." I murmur but lose my train of thought when he takes me fully into his mouth. He bobs his head and he's not teasing me any more, his hands play with my balls and I tug at my bottom lip as my head falls back and my eyes flutter shut. Cameron moans and the vibrations goes through my cock and sends tingles up my spine. I have to grip the dresser tighter so I don't buckle down. When Cameron pulls away to catch his breath, he jerks my cock that's slick with his saliva.

"You like me sucking your cock, baby?" He asks me teasingly.

"Fuck yes," I reply and gasp when he takes me back in and I can feel my cock his the back of his throat. He gags but swallows and I can't stop my hips from thrusting. I can feel my orgasm building and with two erratic thrusts I cum deep inside his mouth. I'm moaning his name loudly as he pulls back a bit and rests my spurting cock on his tongue. He licks it slowly when I'm finished coming and then smirks when I slump against the dresser. He tucks me back in, pulls my pants back up and buckles my belt.

He captures my lips in his and I'm so sated at the moment that all I can do is lazily kiss him back. His tongue slips into my mouth and I can taste the salty cum on his lips.

"Let's go, baby." He says with an amused smile, he takes my hand in his, lacing our fingers and we walk together to his car.

It doesn't take us long to arrive at the Japanese restaurants that we're meeting his friends at. Even though we're running a little late we still arrive before them. We're seated at a booth and given menus to peruse while we wait for them. I've never had Japanese food so I just plan on ordering what Cameron is getting from himself. Hopefully I can tolerate it because I'm a picky eater.