His Scent Lingers On Me Now

Warning:content is for mature audiences only

Cameron POV

I flip us over and connect my lips to Nash's right away.

"Happy belated birthday, baby." I whisper lovingly and his eyes shine with happiness.

"I know what I want for my birthday from you," he tells me with a smirk on his face. I lean back in and give him a hard kiss.

"Oh, yeah? What's that?" I ask him after pulling away from his lips.

"You inside of me," he replies and this time he pulls my neck in and we kiss passionately.

"I might be able to do that for you," I reply teasingly and he grins at me before I lean back in and kiss him deeply.

Our lips remain connected as we undress each other, only parting momentarily to take off our shirts. His swimmers body is absolutely delicious, he's slim but muscular and his abdomen chiseled. He looks like a work of art crafted by Michelangelo and a rush of lust rises inside of me.

His eyes trail all over my body until they hit my hard cock, he unconsciously licks his lips.

"You're so sexy, Cameron." He murmurs as his eyes grow darker.

"Not as sexy as you," I tell him and I truly believe that. I find nothing more attractive than an active swimmer's body. It's all muscle and barely any fat, that coupled with his beautiful eyes and gorgeous face makes me lose any control that I had before. It's a good thing he's 18 now because nothing can stop me from claiming him as mine.

"That's a fucking lie and you know it," he insists but I press my lips against his before he can keep insisting. He flips us over so he's on top and his lips attach themselves to my neck. I moan as he finds my sweet spot right away, he nips and sucks at the skin. I run my hands through his hair and down his muscular back, he pulls away and smirks at the bruise I'm sure is forming on my neck.

He continues to lick and suck his way down my body until he's eye level with my hard cock. He takes it in his hand and pumps it slowly, he licks it from top to bottom and I force my eyes to stay open so that I can watch him suck me off.

He takes me into his mouth and I know this is the first time he's giving a blow job so I try not to overwhelm him by thrusting too fast or hard. I let him control the pace and he strokes the part that can't fit into his mouth. He scrapes his teeth alongside the sensitive skin of my cock and makes me gasp suddenly at the sensation.

"Fuck, baby. Your mouth feels so good," I breathe out and I tangle my hands in his hair. He bobs his head faster and I can feel pleasure building in the pit of my stomach. I can't stop myself from thrusting up into his mouth but he handles it perfectly.

I'm just about to cum when he pulls his mouth off of my cock and I pull him up to my lips. I'm not shy about kissing him and tasting myself on his lips, he moans into our kiss as we rub our erections together.

I pull away from our kiss and reach over to grab the lube that's sitting on the nightstand table. He lies on my bed and he's never looked as irresistible as he does now. His lips are swollen from our kisses and sucking my cock, his eyes are dark and hazy with lust and his cock is rock hard and sticking up proudly. I can feel my mouth water as I position myself between his legs. I pump his cock slowly and keep my eyes trained on him, I want to see every expression of pleasure. He looks down at me and bites his lip when I lick the pre-cum off of his cock.

"Fuck, baby... that feels so good," he moans and I spread lube on my fingers. I take him into my mouth at the same time I circle the rim of his hole and slide it in slowly.