Its Friday.

(Universe P.o.v)

[It's Friday]

Chapter 11

I would be lying if I said I had some sexy sleep last night , because I didn't.

I was tossing and turning and just plain couldn't sleep at all. I was thinking about my dad and how he was basically lying to me and I ain't sure wither or not my mum knows . If she does then damn , no trust in this fam.

6:00 came so quick , I got up out my bed , did the shower thing and the brush my teeth thing as well. I put on my black hoodie and white sweats , I ordered them sweats them things there is sexy. I put on my black forces an was done like bam looking so fresh and clean.

You would think since I ain't get no sleep I would be tired much , Naw it's only school that makes me tired ,feel me.

I took out my braid and through my hair in a ponytail. I looked at the time and laughed at my self. Where the hell did I see 6:00 ? Niggah it was only 5:57 . I shook my head and jumped on my bed , throwing my phone on charge.

Forgot to last night , I turned it on an placed it my bed.

I went downstairs an in to the Kitchen , I stopped when I noticed my dad making breakfast. I giggled and got his attention and he turned around.

"Aw dad you making me breakfast , that's love right there kid," I said smiling at him.

He laughed at my attempt to have a American accent.

"Yeah , thought I'd make food for me likkle gyal like me use to ," he said smiling at me.

I went to look over his shoulder , he was making waffles , eggs with cheese , bacon and hash browns. That thing looked delicious I was bare drooling on his shoulder.

"Move gyal how me post to cook," he sucked his teeth and I laughed.

"You awake early ! Why? and you so happy why ?" He questioned looking me up and down screwing.

"No reason dad , I woke up extra early thinking I was on time. Man nothing it's only cause I'm alive get it!"

"Huh?" He said confused.

"Nothing , Good Morning dad," I laughed.

He shook his head and handed me a plate of breakfast.

I smiled taking it , sitting on the stool and putting it on the island and digging in to my food.

"Fat child," he mumbled watching me.

"I get it from my daddy," I laughed with food in my mouth.

He shook his head , but he didn't dente it.

"I'm dropping you to school Today ?"He told me and I looked at him with a raised eye brow.

"Why?"

I wonder was this about earlier , that meeting thing he was having early in the morning.

"Because I can !" He replied simply.

I laughed ," Whatever free ride for me love," I said shoving more eggs in my mouth.

He got a plate for himself and sat down across from me.

Mum already had gone to work , she's a hard working doctor (OBGYN) always on call 24/7 .

That got me wondering.

"Why are you not at work?" I questioned.

"Because..." He stuffed food in to his mouth and started muffling words like I understood.

" So you got fired?"

"Nope , just don't feel like going today."

"I understand man it's Friday !" I said and we busted out laughing.

"Do you ave a boyfriend Universe ?" He asked seriously.

Random ! Where the Fuck this shit come from? We was just laughing and he go and ruin the mood you know.

"Define Boyfriend in your terms."

He screwed me.

"You kiss , touch , and show emotion which you shouldn't be doing til you graduate college." He replied seriously.

" In that case no."

He raised his eye brow and looked at me deeply ," Do you have any male friends?"

Is Zack even consider a friend , I thought about it for a second and he waited for my answer.

"Yeah I do."

"What's his name ? Where does he stay and he better not touch you ?" He fumed.

I laughed ," Understand dad he's a friend and his name is Zack."

His eyes widen and he searched my face to see if I was lying.

"What ?" I questioned.

"Nothing Love !"

I finished my food and patted my belly , Aw man that was some good food there.

"You ah ready to leave?"he asked taking his plate to wash.

Couldn't even wash mine , how rude you know.

"It's early man , Jam !"

"Shat up."

I sticked my tongue at him and stood next to him. I washed my dish and  patted his back. I left him and ran up stairs grabbing my bag.I put phone  , phone charger , poptart , brush and Lip balm in to my bag and ran down stairs.

I looked at my dad from from behind as he threw on a shirt , he had this really big scar.

"Woah , What ah happen to your back ?" I asked.

" Mi and Mi Mandem got got in to a fight when I was a youth , this pussyhole take out a shank and drag it across my back,"he said sucking his teeth.

He was being honest , I could tell the way he got pissed over it.

"It look like it hurt !"

"Nope , it was nothing I couldn't handle,"he said shrugging.

"Aw mi pops a thug ! Rolling with Mandem yeah!" I laughed.

"Mind your business likkle gyal ," he laughed.

We walked out the house and we jumped in to his escallaide that was all white with black tints. That thing was sexy man ! I was gonna get that !

We picked up Arial , and then my dad drove us to The school.

"Bye dad !"

"Bye Mr.Carter ! " Arial yelled being so damn extra.

He was looking around cautiously then smiled at me ,"Bye Universe , behave yourself you kno. I don't want no calls   from    derrick(Mr.Compton)"

"Yeah,Are okay dad ?"I asked.

"Yeah. Mi alright now go !

I shook my head and close the car door and watch as he drove away.

"It Friday ! and I can't be any happier" Arial yelled.