Video Girl

Chapter - 13

Video girl

[Orion P.o.v]

Zai and I ran out the class laughing , we ran out to the parking lot and jumped into my car.

We sat there laughing for about an hour straight.

"Now , that was hilarious !" Zai said , as we finished laughing about thirty minutes later.

"You seen they face ! Them girls were mad yo !" I said laughing.

I felt my lips and smiled remembering her soft lips and how they taste so sweet.

"Them girls fine !" Zai said randomly.

"Yeah , I want her ," I told him.

"Yeah I feel you , I'm liking their attitude. Every other girl would have just sat their and took it," he said and I nodded.

But their punishment not over.

"We still going through with their punishment?"Zai asked.

"Debating , but as of right now yeah until I say its over."

He nodded.

"Yo , that's that niggah Zack ," Zai said pointing to the school front entrance.

I laughed , we jumped or the car running up behind him.

I forcefully turned him around and smiled at the shock written all over his face.

"Wassup Zack , " I said ,"Where's my money homie ."

"Sup fellas ," he took off the bag that was on his back and handed it to us ," Its all there count it," he instructed and I screwed him as I open the bag.

Hundred dollar bills wrapped in rubber bands.

I smiled , but I had to teach this kid a lesson because he was a week late giving me this money.

"Good boy , next time you steal from me no second chances ," I punched him straight in his face , then me and Zai started stomping him.

I put the book bag on my back and smiled , I'll give this to Ultra later today.

"Don't feel like going to class ,"Zai said and I agreed.

"Yeah , and I know them girls mad so their going to make a scene in each of our classes " I laughed.

"Then lets chill at my house , round up some of the boys and football ," Zai offered.

"Yeah , sounds good."

*

"Yoooo," I shouted once I did the winning touch down and got up and did a little jig.

Zai sucked his teeth loud and hard throwing hid controller on the ground.

"You suck Zai ," Vick said throwing his remote control to seeing as they both was on the same team so they both lost.

Me and Cameron was laughing as they sulked. These niggahs some big ass losers.

"Y'all collected the money from the traps? " I questioned Cameron & Vick.

"Yeah course man that was long done before we went to school , " Cameron said and I nodded.

Vick started laughing randomly , we all looked at him oddly as he watched a video on his phone.

I grabbed his phone from him being extra nosey , I started laughing hard too.

This niggah Vick had recorded the whole thing that happen in class with Universe & me and Zai & Arial.

I saw the part where me and Zai kissed them., they turned red as Fuck as the whole gasped.

I laughed shit was funny.

"Naw , I swear she liked it !" Zai said boosting his ego.

"Yeah that's why she spit on the floor like right times after kissing you , " Vick said sarcastically making us all laugh.

We watched further , Vick actually stayed and recorded the whole thing after we left and after they let them go.

"Shit mahn Mario face got stomped blood !" Cameron said as we watched Arial stomp him.

That shit was crazy , two little strong girls !

Universe pulled Arial into a hug , holding her close and tight !

The only word we could really make out from their whispering was , "Kill".

The Video ended and I was dying of laughter. I sent the video to my phone.

"Not going to Lie , them girls there fiesty and sexy , I like her. I might just have to get at her," Cameron said and I screwed him.

"Naw she's mine," I told him simply.

Simple she's mine , no one eldest.

I want her and I'm going to get her.

He nodded with out another word.

"When did they start attending the school?" Cameron asked.

"Since ninth , y'all just never noticed 'em , " Zathaniel said.

"Er man the time , my little sis still at the school ," Cameron said.

"We going out anyway so we might as well leave together out the house ," I told them.

We went down stairs , each of us giving Zai mum a kiss goodbye.

We exited the house and I got in my car with Zathaniel and Vick left with Cameron.

We was headed to Ultra house to give him the package , seeing as the Warehouse was under watch.

We got there and jumped out the car and banged on the door.

{A/N} What if I say to be continued til the next chapter ? Lmfao ! I'm Tired sowwie !