Office-Rules-Bullshit

Chapter - 6

Universe P.O.V

Office - Rules -Bullshit

I took my hair out the band and tied my hair in the band tighter.

Fuck Orion Dumbass.

I was highly considering not going to Mr.Kelly's office and going straight home, but then again my dad ain't on that shit with me getting in trouble for leaving school again, but then again I'm already in trouble.

I slumped down in the waiting room Chair in front of the principles office, waiting for this man to get out the assembly.

I took out my phone and text Arial, this nigga taking too long.

Me : Where the fuck is this ball headed dick sucking ass Cunt making me wait!

Air: Haha you mad? He here babbling about your behavior is not the way to act and shit.

Me: Dumb cunt course I'm mad tell his ass hurry up so he can send me home instead making me wait like say I'm his youth.

Air: Yea so I could be in your place as well, my ass my mum and dad has strong back hands unuh

Me: Lmfao

I stepped in to the hallway and look down the hall way and saw the assembly double doors open and sighed.

"Hurry the fuck up Mr.Kelly Got me Fucking waiting Shit! "I yelled hearing my voice echo and walked back into the waiting room and sat down.

Air: BOL WAS THAT YOU!?!

Me : Yeah you heard?!

Air : Course Lmfao the Auditorium was mad silent and all every one heard was your voice and busted out laughing! Everyones Dead! Lol Mr. Kelly Mad he coming Now!

Me : Mission Accomplished

Air: I'll be at your house when you getting that whooping Haha!

Me: What typa friend are you man, are you at least gonna share that beating with me?! Beatfriends share every thing right!

Air: My ass!

Me : That's the point its gonna get hit along with mines!

Air: Lmfao you on your own homie I'm scared of your dad unuh

I looked up and Mr.Kelly was there in front of me, boiling mad.

"Office now,"he yelled furious.

I rolled my eyes at him grabbing my bag and pulling up my sweats since they were slightly falling down.

I walked in to his Office calmly, I don't know why dude was yelling I was speaking to him in normal tone.

Give respect get respect right?

"Why the fuck are yelling? " I asked calmly.

"Why am I yelling? Why am I yelling? Your behavior is atrocious, that's why I'm yelling,"he said crossing his arms and sitting in his chair.

"My behavior is Atrocious? You didn't even know my name before today and the only reason you know my name is cause Mr. Compton whispered it to you, "I said crossing my arms as well an rolling my eyes.

"Two weeks detention! "

"What the fuck? Why I didn't do shit! "I argued.

"You cursed my name to rush me over to my office while I was holding an assembly and you were disturbing the assembly arguing with Orion, "he argued back.

"That wasn't even me, you so hurt that was some balled girl that didn't even sound like me! And Orion kept pulling my hair what I was supposed to do get up and tell the teacher like they were suppose to care? Just cause his fucking daddy owns the school don't mean all y'all post to act bitch made,"I said raising my voice an inch higher.

"Oh, Sorry Ms.Carter but that still doesn't give you a reason to Argue and fight Orion."

I told you this nigga don't know me, he can't even recognise my voice.

Asshole!

"So I was post to let him pull my hair and act like it was turning me on? " I asked calming myself Down.

"No, but you could have moved your seat, "he said like it was the smartest answer ever.

Was this niggah dumb or just beyond it?

"Really where else was I gonna sit and I know for damn sure you know and seen there where no other spots,"I said sitting on the edge of my seat.

I would have back hand this man if me being kicked out wasn't on the line.

"Two days detention, after school and tomorrow morning. "

Better!

"And you know the rules be on time or you have to serve Saturday Detention, now join your 7th period class, "he concluded.

"Yeah yeah, "I said grabbing my stuff and walking out.

This was all bullshit at least I wasn't suspended doe.

{A/N} I KNOW I TAKE FOREVER BUT I NEED SLEEP I GOT TO MUCH HOMEWORK AND LATELY I'VE BEEN SLACKING ! SORRY Y'ALL GON HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING ME TO UPLOAD AND I'LL DO IT :D SORRY BUT COMMENT LOVE VOTE -Kimberly