Faith

Chapter 25

{Universe}

I was starting to think that Orion's blood was messing with my system. I have done slipped in to a comma at least twice for two days this week alone.

I now can honestly say with every fiber in my body hated this boy and it didn't want his blood in my body.

Last I awoke on Friday night, I seen my dad in a lab coat and some scrubs.

I knew he was annoyed by the other doctors if he took on this job on his on.

That wasn't even allowed.

I found out they didn't know what was going on with me , that's when my dad stepped in.

I would wake up and stay up for like an hour or two I'd get tired again and fall asleep next thing I know it's Wednesday then it's Friday night.

My mum was all going crazy last night and told me  I better not go in to another Comma or she'll kill me herself. That crazy woman.

I don't know if my mind and Body listen to her Threat, but I woke up this morning feeling all types of refreshed and shit. It came to the point I even could get up out of bed and go use the bathroom with out a Nurse, but then I popped some stitches in my arm and some nurse had to stitch me up.

It was around nine something in the morning and my mum came to visit in her work uniform, she worked in the same building just on level seven.

"What happen? Is she okay?" My mother asked rushing in to the room as the nurse sewed up my shoulder over and again. 

"Just busted my shoulder stitches is all mum." I told her and she walked around the nurse and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not even on break yet, just was coming to check if you were all right. Your father and I went home to take a shower and I had to get ready for work. Your dad is coming in an hour, he needs some sleep. He's been so worried, Thank god your awake!" She said kissing me on the forehead repeatedly.

"Mhm." I hummed nodding at her as I felt a slight tug on my wound as the nurse finished up my stitches.

"Be gentle. Like what the fuck she is a child." My mum yelled at the nurse.

"Mum, Gosh it's alright. Sorry Nurse Laura you good. Mi mother just all types of stressed, don't mind her." I said and my mum glared at me.

Nurse Laura said nothing just nodded at me.

"I'll still beat your behind. Injured or not, Call me or make the hospital page me if anything and I mean anything happens. I got to go love you." She kissed my forehead once again.

"Love you too mum. Have fun at work." I laughed and she rolled her eyes at me before smiling and waving as she walked out.

"Sit your ass down and stop moving so much."Nurse Laura said and I chuckled.

"I'm gon get your ass fired keep fucking with me." I told her and she rolled her eyes at me smiling.

Nurse Laura told me from jump when I first got her as a nurse she wasn't gonna sweet talk nothing with me, maybe in front of my parents cause she likes her job she ain't tryna get fired. She told me if I got on her nerve and if she was doing a task I should expect to get cursed at. She was just real, and If I didn't like her request a new one asap.