Transfusion

Mafia Prince

Chapter 19

Orion p.o.v

Transfusion  

❤❤❤❤❤❤

I sat in the Waiting room with Arial and Zaithaniel.

Arial crying into Zai's hoody , she was a wreck.

I sat tapping my bouncing my leg up an down.

Honestly , I prayed she didn't die and I haven't prayed in a year or two .

I'm a atheist , but at the moment I felt if their was a god ! He would save her ! Like prove me wrong and show me that your real.

You hear me Lord ! Save Universe Please !

The families waiting in the waiting room were all just staring at us .

Us course they would doe , I was covered in Blood that I'm sure they knew it didn't belong to me .

Zai and Arial had blood on them too but not as much as I did.

Ultra came in with a beautiful young lady that resembled Universe , she'd looked as if she had been crying , and Future was behind them.

Arial let go of Zai and instantly ran to her Brother , who held her and rubbed her back.

"What the fuck happen ?" Ultra said looking furious not giving a fuck about the other people in the waiting room.

"She got shot three times , we was headed over to where she was at cause we heard the first gun shot and when we got there she was on the floor and a white man running back to his Red charger , of course we shot back but we only manage to damage the car a little bit ," I said looking at him but not directly in the eyes.

The woman he was with started to cry , I'm guessing that was Universe mother.

"Where did they take her right now ?" The woman asked.

"She's in surgery ," I sighed.

"Fuck it's my fault , I should have made her stay home today ! She was sick and leaving the house I felt paranoid I felt someone watching us ! FUCCCCKKK ! " he screamed throwing a chair frightening a few people and children .

" I should have stayed with her ," Arial cried.

" No , you would have been in the same situation as Universe ," Future said rubbing her back.