Detention with Zack []_[]

Chapter 8

Detention with Zack.

Universe p.o.v

"Behave I have to go in the building and get some paperwork, I hope y'all behave and play nice, "Coach C said looking at me.

"Yeah Blood is gonna cover this whole court and it ain't gonna be mine, "I mumbled and Arial giggled.

"I heard that, " Coach said walking away and I shook my head.

I went and sat on my dot and Arial sat on hers next to mine.

"Aye Zai look, the two bitches are back after skipping all the other classes they show up to this one, " he laughed and sat four dots away from me and Zaithaniel sat behind him laughing too .

I was about to get up and Arial pulled me back down, "Isn't two days of detention enough fuck these niggahs, "she said shaking her head.

They were so lucky I was gonna tell those pig belly goat sucking fucks about themselves.

I relaxed myself, and took deep breaths and counted to 25, 10 was not nearly enough to calm me down.

Slowly but surely students came out there locker room, they took their spots and filled in the gap so I didn't have to see Orion's and Zaithaniel's face.

Coach C came out and smiled at us, "Good afternoon Class ready to work out, "he said and moans and groans were heard from the whole class.

I propped up my legs and laid my head on my knees and started playing with my nails.

Coach C took attendance and everyone, well almost everyone was here, the only person missing was Zack.

"Does anyone know where Zack is? " Coach C asked.

"Yeah, "I said playing with my nails.

"Where? "I heard Orion and Zaithaniel say with so much hate in their voice.

I looked back and smiled, "Oh I can't recall."

" Bald headed bitch, "Zaithaniel said and I looked at Coach C, I was ready to kill this boy.

"Don't move Universe and Zaithaniel watch your mouth before I have you running laps around the school all day, " Coach C said knowing I wanted to stomp sense into that boy.

Zaithaniel kissed his teeth and I giggled.

"Alright everyone get up and stretch, " Coach commanded.

We did as he said then started on our warm up like jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups, arm rolls and other craps.

We finished and walked our way to the side of the school, I decided today I would actually put effort in my running and not just jog it out with Arial.

I stood next to Arial and wink at her and she shook her head at me.

"On your March! Get set! Ready! Go! "He said blowing the whistle and I was off.

I was ahead and wasn't even running at my fastest, I looked behind me and saw Orion four or five feet away and Arial behind him with Zaithaniel behind her. I didn't like how Orion was catching up so I sped up just a little to break the gap.

I was the first one back and looked at the shock on Coach C's face. I laughed and walked up to him.

"That's what being in the track team since 4 do to you boy you got stamina out this world, Uncle I'm legend, "I said and he laughed.