Pain

Pain

Universe P.o.v

Chapter 18

I screamed out in pain tears spilling from my eyes !

The feeling was so unreal I never imagined pain such as this !

We had just got to the hospital and for some reason I had woken up !

Arial was squeezing the gun wound on my shoulder and I was screaming man loud .

The pain was no joke !

I was wondering why I wasn't dead yet !

I could feel the burning in my back from the other gun shots .

" It's going to be alright Universe , I called your dad and he's coming to meet us ."Arial said in a panicked voice.

I could feel the car come to a halt and hear the driver side open.

Sitting up was a task , the pain would hit me so quick when I tried.

Orion lifted me out the car and held me bridal style as he rushed me in to the emergency room , " Your gonna be alright Universe just hang on," he told me as my breathing became labored.

" Aye some one help me ! She's been shot ! " Orion yelled.

A doctor and a couple Nurses rushed towards us with a gurney and placed me on it.

"How many times has she been shot ?" The doctor asked as he applied more pressure to my arm.

"Three , two in the back and one in the shoulder ."

"Alright stand back ! " one the nurses said .

I tried sitting up and one of the nurses push me back down and I yelped in pain.

Hot tears ran sideways towards my ears as the pain course through my body.

"Don't try to get up! " she warned.

I nodded , as we turned into a room I could see Arial crying in Zathaniel's arms and Orion just staring at me as they dragged me away, he was covered in so much blood.

It was all my blood.

They put me in a room and cut my hoodie open and pulled it off ruffly , gosh the pain in my back was real.

They was handling me like some kind of rag doll.

Like for fuck sake sedate me ,this pain was no joke and I was screaming like a mad woman as they grabbed this thing and searched my shoulder for the bullet as three nurses held me down.

The Doctor stopped and started to wrapped my shoulder up. I was turned over to the side and I screamed. I seen the bullet that was in my shoulder on a little metal plate , it was a bullet of a Beretta M9.

"Why won't you fucking Sedate me already ," I yelled as pressure was applied to my back.

"Because you might not wake up if we do ," one of the nurses hissed my way.

I shut up quick but that did not stop the reoccurring pain as they apples more pressure.

" just wait we're almost done , just one more bullet to take out," the doctor said.

I screamed and the pain was enough to knock me out , but my body wasn't shutting down and I had to endure all of this.

I painted loudly and roughly !

Once the final bullet was token out and put on the tray , they connected me to an IV like they should of done years ago and that's when my body decided to shut down and the last thing I heard was the doctor say is :

" She has lost a lot of blood , she gonna need a blood transfusion," he said as I heard beating and lost hearing as the darkness consumed me in.

[A\N] HEY BABES THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER SO YEAH HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT ! Comment and Vote my Loves -Kimberly