Be so Dumb ?

Mafia prince
THAS ORION IN THE MM^37

I beat him a total of 25 times.

He beat me 4 times.

I let him win the first time to make him think it was going to be easy.

Let him think he was gon 'show me whose boss around here.'

When I won my first time he said, ' I let you have that.'

When I started wining back to back he started getting a little upset. So every five wins I decided I'd let him have a win.

It was so cute how'd he just wouldn't give up and the way his eyes got sad when he lost.

I think you had enough, I said dropping the controller down on the couch as I took the last pizza roll.

I looked at the clock and it was going on six at night.

I felt saltly and was in need of a shower, but I still ain't know if the coast was clear for me to go home and not walk in on anything.

"What time did my dad want me home ?" I asked.

"He told me no later than twelve p.m and no earlier than ten p.m. Guess he want his time with ya moms." Orion said as he turned off the console.

"You mind if I shower ?" I asked him.

I didn't have an extra change of clothes but I always carried around extra underwear when I went to the beach and some body wash along with my conditioner.

"Go ahead. I'll put an extra set of my shorts and a beater out for you." He said and I shook my head.

"No need, I can put this dress back on." I told him and he shook his head.

I went to shower in his bathroom and it was really a big bathroom with pressured water to really get a good feel on your skin. I probably stayed in the shower a little longer than necessary after I washed my hair and scrubbed my skin.

When I got out I put on lotion and put on my underwear and I couldn't find my dress.

I looked out of the bathroom and into Orion's room and to see the clothes he said he'd leave out for me.

"This ass." I mumbled throwing on his clothes.

I walked down stairs and he was on the phone talking business.

"Alright let my pops know at the moment Ultra is busy and I'll give you a call later. Yeah, but I have someone around me and can't be discussing this." Orion said once he spotted me and I just looked around awkwardly.

Once he hung up he patted his lap smiling at me and I rolled my eyes and went to sit next to him, which caused him to pick me up and sit me on his lap.

"How many times am I going to have to remind you this is not at all friend like." I told him and he shrugged.

"You don't really fight it and never actually move, so you technically sending me mix signals." He said and I gasped.

"That's not true ! I do, you are just persistent and I end up giving up so I just let you have your way." I said.

"Mmm Forreal." He said biting the flesh on my neck. He lick and suck and placed kisses down my shoulder causing me to moan. " So you telling me, if I'm persistent enough," he kissed my cheek then slowly turned me around so I was straddling him, "that you'll let me do with you with you as I want." A smirk played on his lips and I was tempted to kiss him.

"No!" I said a little to loudly in his face as I climbed off him.

He chuckled and I rolled my eyes walking towards the direction of the kitchen to get some air, air that he wasn't breathing that is.