She is a Carter

She is a Carter.

Chapter - 14

[Orion P.o.v]

It was fucking cold as a harsh wind hit us sending chills down my spine , it has only been five minutes of waiting for Ultra to open his freaking door and this cold as weather came from no where.

"What if he ain't here ? Maybe his daughter might answer !" Zathaniel said , then a wicked smile appeared on his lips as he tapped on the door hopefully.

Oh yeah , I forgot all about Ultra having a daughter.

"You think she is fine ? " He asked.

" I haven't even seen her yet , " I laughed shaking my head.

"Do you at least think she'll be fine?" He questioned rolling his eyes at me.

"Looking like Ultra , Sheesh she better have took looks from her mum," I said and we both laughed.

The door opened and I sighed , fucking about time.

Ultra was looking at us , angry and confused.

"Why are y'all here ?" He questioned and we showed him the bag and I pushed the door open a little more and walked in.

"Kids these days , so fucking rude. I did not invite you in ,"Ultra mumbled.

"Be cool Ultra , we come to kick it with you !" Zai said sitting on the couch in his living room.

He laughed with out smiling , "Naw seriously , get the Fuck out. My daughters home."

"Look at this video , we was messing with these two girls in class ," Zai said and I tossed him my phone and he went to show Ultra my phone.

He rolled his eyes and stood next to Zai as he played the video.

For some odd reason , whenever we did the most retarded things in school we recorded it and showed it to Ultra , he would sometimes laugh and other times shake his head at our stupidity.

But this time , he looked angered as he watched the video.

"What the Fuck?"he mumbled as he looked up quickly from the video to look at me then returned his sight to the video again.

Zai was laughing his ass off , Ultra ain't find shit funny.

The video ended and Ultra started cracking his fingers , and his chest was heaving up and down.

"Haha ,"that was funny Zai said not noticing the change in emotions I was watching Ultra go through.

"Get the Fuck out ," he growled.

"What ? Why?" I asked.

"I'm trying not to end y'all lives , give me a week of not seeing y'all face and maybe I won't think to end your lives,"he said still cracking his fingers.

"What I'm confused," Zai said scratching his head.

"That's my daughter and god daughter. That is Universe Carter my daughter and my good daughter Arial," he said his eyes becoming dark.

Oh shit , was the only thing going through my mind as I stood up in shock.

It's not like we knew !

"Daddy my gun keeps jamming, like how do I Fix it ," I heard her voice and the sound of foot steps.

[A\N] Cliff Hanger yet again ! Don't kill me , Comment & Vote ! I'm back , was on break working on a Scholarship ! Sorry for the hold up.