Pow!

Mp^38

MM-Universe parents = Elisha and Ultra

The sounds of guns shots came from the front door as We all turned and and watched the door being busted down. Orion pushed me to the ground and I crawled quickly into the living room and hid In front on the couch as my dad took his gun from the kitchen draw.

There was Iconic and five other boys standing there.

Zack was not one of them.

"Wassup wassup wassup! Bad man Ultra how you been?" Iconic said as Orion backed up from him standing in front of the living room passage so that they didn't know I was in there.

"Get the fuck out mi yard, matter fact bout to send you home in a body bag. Tell di devil wag warn eh !" My dad shouted .

"Thats no way to talk to an old friend Ultra. I have five guns here and their is only two of you? Do the math. I'll send Vinnie son in a body bag and have Vinnie hating you being that he died in your house. And we all know how petty Vinnie is, he'll be mad for the most stupid shit." Iconic laughed.

"Aye shut the fuck up ! I ain't dying today just know that shit blood." O yelled with his gun out pointing it at Iconic.

I started looking around feeling vulnerable. My dad kept guns everywhere and I spotted the one strapped under the couch.

"Shut up Little boy ! I didn't address you." Iconic barked scaring me a tad bit.

I just had to crawl a little to reach the gun.

"Ultra you've now kilt two of my sons and God gave you a chance with making your little bitch survive ! I honestly just came to kill him and her, but seeing you here also is a plus. I get to kill you all in one day, God has finally came to my side after on the bullshit you've pulled on me its my turn to get revenge." He yelled anger clear in his voice.

"Not in my fucking House !" I heard my mother yell from on top of the stair case.

Pow !

Pow !

Pow !

Pow !

Pow !

Two of Iconic men to the floor dripping blood gushing out the mouth, Iconic pulled out two guns from his waistline and fired at my mum.

Orion shot at Iconic, but one of his flunkies jumped in front of the bullet and shot back at Orion but missed.

My dad got one as Iconic hid behind one of his flunkies and shot back at them.

It was crazy how heartless he was using them as shields.

I don't know how many times Orion got shot but once I grabbed the gun that was strapped to under the couch as I watched Orion fall as he was shot and I gasped.

Paralyzed in fear.

Pow !

"Elishaaaa !" My father yelled as I looked up to see my mother rolling down the stairs bleeding from the chest.

The distraction caused my father to get shot !

The only person that was left standing was Iconic and he let out a loud hearty laugh.

Tear fell down my cheeks as I stood up and slowly crept up behind him as he looked down at my father.

He pointed a gun to Orion's head and his other gun to my father's head.

"See I told you. An eye for an eye ! Bitch ass thought you could kill my son and get away with it ? Just wait till I find your fucking daughter she's gonna p-"

Pow!

He talked too much. I didn't even know why I allowed him to start talking in the first place.

I seen one of his flunkies move and shot him in the head and went back to Iconic and shot him two more times in the head until I seen the dent in his cranium!

At this point my mind had shut down. I felt empty until I looked at my mother's chest rising up and down slowly, my father looking at me with tears in his eyes as he held on to his side. O got up off the ground and took the gun out my hand throwing it too the side as he bleed in his upper shoulder.

"How-" I fell to my knees. "Please don't die." I said crawling up to my mother putting pressure to my chest.

"I won't." She replied coughing up blood.

"We can't call the ambulance, they'll take to long and we can't risk this house being searched." My dad said .

"Can you walk to the car ?" Orion asked my dad and he got up flinching as he clutched his side.

A car that was outside zoomed off when it seen us walking out and everyone took notice to that.

I helped Orion carry my mother to the car as My dad jumped in the back seat with them.

I noticed how I was mostly caring my mum making me wonder how many times was Orion shot besides the obvious shoulder wound.

"Can you drive princess?" Orion said holding on to his arm in pain and I grabbed his keys nodding.

The hospital was forty minutes away and the way I was driving I was trying to make it in ten.

Orion called Zai and put him on speaker.

"Zai call the clean up crew for Ultra house, then meet me at the hospital! Don't bring Arial bring Future instead. Verse parents got shot and I'm hurt pretty bad too. Tell the clean up crew to watch it ! The house is heavily heated and eyes everywhere, I gotta feeling who it is but I'm not 20%sure. Get rid of the B's appropriately and I'll see you at the H ! Matter of fact bring Arial, UV looking kind of pale and needs her friend." O said as he looked over at me.

When he hung up he looked at me and with his bloody hand he squeezed my leg trying to comfort me, that was effortless because I looked in the rear view mirror to see my dad trying to keep my mother awake as she was slipping away from consciousness.

I looked at  Orion Teary eyed.

What if I didn't get to the hospital on time and my mum slowly died leaving us?

"You're gonna get to the hospital, it's gonna be okay." Orion said as he read my thoughts.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I nodded and pressed my foot fully on the gas swerving threw cars.

"Call the hospital let them know that we are coming." I told Orion.

I needed all of them tended too as soon as we touch foot out the car, not any later then that.

He did as I said as he tried to not let me know he was in pain, he was going through his pain like a G.

Once we got to the hospital I watched as they brought out gurney's for both my mother and my pops. They took O on a wheelchair and the nurses wouldn't let me go with anyone.

"We'll be fine Princess." O said as the nurses took them behind some double doors I couldn't pass.

I stood there covered in blood looking at the double doors.

Mind harassing me with Fear, and what if thoughts. I was now in the place of my parents from just a few months ago when I was shot. Tears rolled down my face as police approached me and I didn't know if they where gonna arrest me or just ask me questions. I looked down at my hands and fell to the floor.

I didn't wanna answer questions, I just wanted to curl into a ball and find my neverland.