Life Replays itself.

Universe

Mp^39

"This would have never happened if I was born." I told Arial as I sat in a hospital room after I was cleaned up from the blood of my mother and brought a change of clothes.

Arial eyes watered looking me dead in the face as she shook her head.

"Don't fucking say that." She said.

"One way or another something like this would have happened, if you were born or not. Your dad was in the game long before you were even born." Orion's dad said as he held on to Aunty tightly as she sobbed into his shirt.

I had met Uncle Vinny so much times before, but I never knew he was Orion's dad. I didn't even think he had kids. He Just looked too serious to have kids, like my dad, that's why I understood why he was my father's best friend since primary school.

"You're being too hard on yourself kid." Laura said as she rubbed my back soothingly.

Zai and Future stood by the door leaning on the wall talking quietly amongst themselves.

The doctor knew to come in this room to find us if they had any news on my parents and Orion.

It's been a few hours.

The wait was killing me mentally and I was trying not to lose hope.

"Remember all you need to have is Faith that God is going to heal them." Arial said and I remember telling her the same thing about me.

"Im sorry Aunty." I said softly and she raised her head from Vinny's chest.

"Now is not the time to be apologising to me, just hope Orion makes it and your parents." She breathe and I could hear the anger in her voice.

"We done been through so much shit this year and graduation like two months away." Zai said and Arial nodded.

"At least ya can think back to y'all senior year like damn, we was in a fucking movie in Senior year. Just Pray this shit end with y'all throwing up ya caps and ya parents clapping in the audience all proud as fuck." Future said running his fingers through his dreads.

"We are going to walk across that stage together. Even if I don't like you Zai." I said and he held his hand to his chest.

"God dang what the fuck I did? Yous a hater, we post to be fellow Grey eyed people." He said making Arial, Future, and Laura laugh. Orion's Parents wasn't in a laughing mood.

"She mad you been cock blocking, you hear how she said she don't like you and totally left out Orion." Arial said raising a brow at me.

Somebody needed to tell my best friend the code of shutting her big ass mouth.

"Ohhh what happened when we ditched ya?" Zai said scooting my feet over to sit on the bed and I got flustered.

"What Happened ?!" Arial asked seeing my face.

"Nothing happened, but y'all minding ya business. Where did y'all go to anyways?" I asked changing the subject.

If Orion's house was a secret I'd keep it like that and everything that happened there too.

"Mhm." Arial said eyeing me as she lowkey tried to look at Sergina.

I held in my laugh and shook my head.

"We was at my house- chilling." Zai said chuckling when Air elbowed him in the gut making him change the response he was actually going to give.

I looked behind her to see Future holding onto Laura whispering stuff in her ear making her giggle, but Air and I both knew he could still hear what we were saying.