27 Minutes

This was the Story stolen ! But I'm gonna finished it then delete it off this site :] - Just a heads up. ! I won't be posting any new stories on this page no more ! So enjoy and sorry to all my innocent readers ! 

Chapter 27

27 Minutes

Universe

I wear a cast to school ? Hell no I don't think so. It was being taken off a week after I left the hospital !

When it was finally removed from my body only The Lord knew how happy I was that I could twist and turn and even bend to touch my toes.

I had officially missed ten weeks of school, but it was all good cause my homework was still being done and Arial was catching me up on things.

Tomorrow was my set day to arrive back at that Hell hole of a school, if I didn't need to graduate this year I would stay home and snuggle up to my pillow like I've been doing for the pass two days.

Not like I could go anywhere anyways.

I was on a strict lock down, that white man with a scar had not to be found yet.

I was happy and mad at the same time.

Happy cause I wanted to get rid of him on my own, with my gun.

Mad, cause where the fuck could this man hide in this little part of Miami that my dad couldn't find ?

I rolled over in my bed texting Air.

"I can't breathe!"- I text and got a instant Phone call to my phone !

"Oh my Gosh ! Breathe bitch Breathe ! What should I do ? Call Nine one one ? I'm coming now throwing on my shoes ! Should I hang up and call your dad ?!" Air rushed out.

"Nope, I'm good. Just was checking if you was awake." I sigh.

"You stupid little Bitch ! Don't do that ! I was about to have a panic attack." Arial said taking deep breaths making me laugh.

"If I couldn't breathe how would I text you ?" I questioned her.

"Easy use your fingers asshole ! Like you was really trying to fuck with my heart ! I need that thing to be alive you know."

"I'm sorry Air. I'm just bored and I don't want to start school tomorrow." I groaned rolling around on my bed.

"Stop moving your not fully healed. I can hear you rustling around. But, Verse I was on the phone."

"With Who? Swear I was your only friend." I said confused, what have I missed in the ten weeks of being gone and her having to visit me in the hospital?

The other end of the phone was silent and I had to make sure she ain't hang up.

"Arial Fawn-"

"Man stop ! I'm here. And- and I was on the phone with a boy..." She said trailing off.

I had to sit up for this.

" A boy by the name of who ? I'm curious now cause I can tell you wasn't going to tell me about this creature you where speaking to." I said and I could hear her chucking.

"I was on the phone with Zai..." She said and I looked around my room trying to remember if I could remember who a 'Zai' was.

" Zai who ? Where you met him?" I questioned.