Princess my Princess

Chapter 30

•Princess my princess•

| Universe |

The setting off of the gun made me scream.

Arial stood still for to long looking down at me stunned. She fell to her knees and tears instantly fell down my face as I fell next to her searching her body for the gun wound.

Tears where running down her face as well and I was getting scared.

"Where does it hurt?" I question as I felt on her body looking for the blood.

"You almost shot me Verse." She cried and I took a breath wiping my tears with my palm.

"So you okay? You didn't get shot or grazed?" I said and she shook her head.

"Why can't you just listen to me Universe? Look your ass almost fucking shot me you dumb ass." Arial said getting mad.

"Why would you try to stop me ? It's your fault and don't call me a dumb ass you the dumb ass." I told her.

"You wasn't thinking straight , just cause your ass hurt don't mean shit. Nobody was going to take you killing Orion lightly. Not even your Father !" Arial said shaking her head at me.

"You are suppose to be my best friend ! Even if I was in the wrong you should act like I'm in the right and let me have dealt with my father when I got up there."

" You know I don't tolerate bullshit and Verse that was bullshit ! If you fucking wrong imma let you know you fucking wrong!" She screamed and I sighed.

I pulled her into my arms and she started sobbing real hard.

"I should really hate you right now for almost shooting me." She cried and I kissed her forehead.

"I'm just happy I didn't." I cried.

"Why are you both on the ground ?" My father voice came from behind us.

I hurriedly whipped my tears and got off the ground pulling Arial up with me.

I picked up my gun off the floor and took a deep breath.

" Universe ! " Arial said putting her hand over the gun.

"I'm going to go shoot some rounds." I told her.

"Baby girl we need to ask you some questions." My dad said as I walk over to the booth.

"Later, I don't feel like answering anything. Ask Arial." I said as I close the glass door and put on my headphones to block them out.

I turned on the machine as my dad pressed on the intercom to speak in to my headphone.

"This is serious Universe. Nobody has time for your attitude." My dad growled.

"I'm not having a fucking attitude." I said as I let out two shots hitting the paper in the chest.

"What the fuck did you just say? Don't let the gun in your hand get you brave sweet heart I will beat your wounded ass in front of your friends! Now put the gun down and get the fuck out here." He roared in to my head phones.

Rolling my eyes, I took off my head phones and put my gun on safety before putting it on the table in the booth.

I walked out the booth and looked and my dad.

I never took his threats lightly even though I just did everything with a bit if attitude.

"Is that blood?" Orion asked and I payed him no mind as I continued to stare at my father.