Before The Train Ride

A very tired looking man entered a compartment

A very tired looking man entered a compartment. He was quiet early so he had not expected anyone to be one the train yet, so naturally he was surprised to see a girl sitting there, her dark, unbound hair curtaining her face, her ring clad hand holding a tattered book, a single bracelet on her wrist. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt layered with a black and white flannel. Feet covered with black ripped jeans and white and black converse far forgotten, on the floor. Overall she seemed pretty relaxed. He stood there for a second waiting for the girl to notice him, but she kept reading. So he tried clearing his throat but she still refused to look up, so he tried a little more of a direct approach. "Excuse me," seeing as she jumped hearing her voice he continued, "sorry, I did not mean to scare you, but I was wondering if I could sit here.

"Oh, of course Professor Lupin." she said after a moment of staring at him.

 He proceeded to set down his luggage, before he realized that she had known his name, as well as his profession.

 "How did you know my name and the fact that at I am a professor?"

 "Well, for one professor the fact that the way you are dressed clearly shows that you are in a teaching field, also that there are usually no adults ridding the Hogwarts Express, other than the trolley lady, which you are obviously not," She said with a hint of mischief, "As for Lupin, having your name on your suitcase isn't exactly discreet, if that's what you were hoping for." She said all in one breath so it took him a while to understand, but when he did he was amazed as well as amused

"I love it when she does that." Said James Potter from heaven.

"I know, and the look on Remus's face was priceless" replied Regulus Black.

It had been had almost 12 years since the girl's mother had come to them asking them to watch over the girl she had ruined the life of by leaving her where she currently lived. The group of Lily Potter, James Potter, Regulus Black, Marlene MicKonon and Dorcas Meadows had gladly agreed.

"Oh sorry, I just read Sherlock Holmes too much, hence the deductions." She said flashing a copy of Sherlock Holmes.

"oh no, it is quiet alright. More than alright actually. It is interesting. Can you deduct anything else?" The honey-eyed man requested.

"Let's see... well you have a guilty pleasure of packing more than required when traveling and you seem like an avid reader. A half-blood or muggle-born seeing as you do not have any recognizing pureblood name, and also judging by the state of your robes, not much money. Your name begins from 'R' so could be anything but the letter sticking out of your pocket says that your name is Remus. You look a little pale, perhaps you were sick. You look like someone who has aged less than they look and you would've looked quiet good if not for your scars, not that you still don't. Now coming to that, adding everything, I can conclude that you are a werewolf." She said, all in one breath.

The older man's eyes widened comically, as he realized that his darkest secret was revealed. 

"Y-You won't tell anyone, right?! " he asked, clearly afraid/nervous.

"Mini Padfoot snitching on you? The bespectacled man said, laughing at his own pun. " C'mon Moony you know better than that." 

"Of course not Professor, though it irks me how people think that your teaching can be affected by your furry little problem." The girl said , frowning

 The man smiled nostalgically at her words, that's what his friends refered to his Lycanthropy.

 Now at ease, the wizard asked the girl, "Well, since you know so much about me, I think it is fair that you tell me something about yourself."

" Alright then, I am Lyra Black, third-year, Gryffindor. And that is all You need to know." 'Lyra Black' said. 

'Sirius had a daughter??!! She was thirteen so she would be the same age as Harry, so shouldn't he know about her? But... Sirius had a brother too, Regulus, she could be his daughter too. But he died when he was 16 so the timeline didn't-'

"My father is Sirius Black, but I never lived with him. My mother didn't tell him." The Black said.

'Shit, did I say that out loud?!'  The mans eyes widened comically. again.

"C'mon, did you really expect that Sirius' 'shagging habit' wouldn't have concequences." Regulus said.

"Yes , you did."  The brunet said with a small smile. "well then, I suggest you take some rest. After all, yesterday was a full moon."

With that the man found a comfortable position to rest, his coat over his head to block the sunrays and a million questions in his head.  

Thank You any and everyone who has taken time to read my story. This is my first story so excuse if there are any mistakes. English is not my first language so there can be a few errors. Suggestions and constructive criticism are appreciated. No hate please. 

Qotd: Fav Hp character?