An Interesting Train Ride

As the man peacefully dozed off, the girl in front of him sat with her book in her delicate hands, head against the window and legs curled up to support the text in her hands

As the man peacefully dozed off, the girl in front of him sat with her book in her delicate hands, head against the window and legs curled up to support the text in her hands. Time flew and little by little the students started boarding the train but Lyra didn't bother looking out of the window, to see the loving parents dropping off their children, to save her heart from breaking a bit more.

Instead, she waited for her friends to arrive, still engrossed in the words of Arthur Conon Doyale. She Heard the compartment door slide open as she put her book down to see the face of her best friend. Harry Potter. Along with him were Ron Weasley, Hermionie Granger and Ginny Weasley. 

"Harry James Potter, Did You blow up Aunt Marge?" She asked in a angry tone, with a hint of amusement.

Lyra lived in No. 5 Privet Drive, in a house that was converted to an orphanage. She had met Harry when they were in elementary school. They were both 6 years old. Both of them became best friends very fast and Dudley, being the jealous boy, was didn't like Lyra, a obviously beautiful girl hanging with his loser of a cousin and invited her to his house to play. Lyra didn't like Dudley but she pretented to enjoy his company so she could see her best friend more. Vernon and Petunia both liked the girl and since Harry called them aunt and uncle, Lyra did too. Since Marge's visits were frequent she called her aunt.

The green eyed boy shifted on his feet. " I am sorry, Lyra. You know I can't bear the way she insults my parents. I just lost control and I-I don't even know what happened."

Lily almost had tears in her eyes at that. She missed her little boy too, and she could at least see him when she wanted, she couldn't imagine how he felt

Instantly her eyes filled with understanding and she said softly, "It's fine, but only because she insulted your parents and because I would have like to see her getting blown up. "

He pulled her in a hug and said, "I missed you Lyra." But his smile faded when he heard her whisper in his ear " Softly." His grip immediately loosened and she whispered again, "I missed you too, Ree"

"I need to talk to you in private," Harry muttered to Ron and Hermione as the train picked up
speed.
"Go away, Ginny," said Ron.

"Who d'you reckon he is?" Ron hissed as he sat down and slid the door shut, taking the seat farthest away from the window.

 "Professor R. J. Lupin." whispered Hermione and Lyra at once. "How'd you know that?"

 "It's on his case," They replied, pointing at the luggage rack over the man's head, where there was a small, battered case held together with a large quantity of neatly knotted string. The name Professor R. J. Lupin was stamped across one corner in peeling letters.

 "Wonder what he teaches?" said Ron, frowning at Professor Lupin's pallid profile.

 "That's obvious," whispered Hermione. "There's only one vacancy, isn't there? Defense Against the Dark Arts." Harry, Ron, and Hermione had already had two Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers, both of whom had lasted only one year. There were rumors that the job was jinxed. "Well, I hope he's up to it," said Ron doubtfully. "He looks like one good hex would finish him off, doesn't he? Anyway..." he turned to Harry, "what were you going to tell us?" Harry explained all about Mr. and Mrs. Wesley's argument and the warning Mr. Weasley had just given him. When he'd finished, Ron looked thunderstruck, and Hermione had her hands over her mouth. She finally lowered them to say,