The Fallout

"How was Hogsmeade?" Lyra asked in an excited tone which soon changed to concern when she saw her best friend's bloodshot eyes

"How was Hogsmeade?" Lyra asked in an excited tone which soon changed to concern when she saw her best friend's bloodshot eyes. "What happened ?"

"What happened? What happened? Do you actually have the audacity to ask that? Let me tell you what happened. You happened. You and you bloody father. What did you think? huh? That I wouldn't find out? I would never find out that your filthy father was the reason why I don't have parents. The reason I don't have a family."

"YOU. You are the reason for it. Little Lyra. Oh my god, she's so kind she's so nice. You go Harry. I don't want to break any rules." I know now, that all of this... Is just a façade your true self is what your father is; a lying two-faced murderer. You're the reason my parents are dead. You're the reason why I've never met them, never heard their voices. Yet, do you even have an ounce of shame? You befriended me. Me?! The son of the people your father betrayed. But I guess, you won't really understand. Parents, I mean. You've never really had your own right, and the ones that you did, didn't want you. You ruin everything that you touch, so don't come near me or my friends." Harry stormed out of the common room and in his dorm before Lyra could even get a word in.

Ron & Hermione followed him, Ron glaring at her & Hermione offering her a sympathetic glance, mouthing a "sorry".

The Dawn broke as sunlight streamed through the windows. The cold air was unmoving and so was Lyra. It had been past midnight when her brain could finally register what had happened. Then came the waterworks. She had cried until she felt that she could not cry any more in thee entire life and after that some more. Harry was all she had. He was her everything. He was her only family and now that she had lost him, for the first time she felt that she was truly an orphan with no one to turn to. For the first time In her life she had felt alone, truly and utterly alone. All her life, it had been her and Harry against the world but, Harry was her entire world, so it didn't really matter who was against them. But now, it her, just her against her entire world. If Harry was with her, she could've fought all odds but........ without him it all felt meaningless. Her life felt meaningless

Her thoughts were all over her mind but she couldn't really feel anything by the time dawn broke. Now with a numb mind, and a sore body, she picked herself up from the couch from where the had not moved during the course of the entire night and walked aimlessly around the castle.

The castle seemed empty as almost everyone had gone home for Christmas holidays. But not at everyone was gone, Lyra realized when she bumped into a wall. It was early in the morning so Severus had not expected anyone to be awake, and certainly not a student, so he was quiet shocked to bump into Lyra, after turning the corner.

"Watch where you are going, Black" Severus sneered.

"Sorry Professor" The girl's voice was so soft, Severus could almost not hear it The girl had walked away from him when he turned to look at her.

She had bage lender her ey red eyes and slumped shoulders. Her expression was so sad that hes face flashed in front of the man's eyes even after she had. It walked away from him. For the first time in decades. Snape felt a twinge in his heart; no child should look that defeated.

He liked the girl, Snape Severus had hesitantly accepted. Sure she was Black's daughter but sh seemed nothing live him. Unlike her fathery reckless, bashful and arrogant attitude, she was Calm observant and quiet with an avid interest in Potions. He had best been just as harsh as he was with Potter with her also. But unlike Potter's arrogance about learning. the girl had been eager to do so. He remembered how she had come to his him for assistance.

"May I come & in, Professor !' a young girl of eleven said. The man in black clothing turned around from the Calming Potion he was brewing from for the 8th years "Yes Miss Black & may I be enlightened with the reason, of your honorable presence?"

"Sorry, professor. I wanted to ask you something. I'm sorry if I disturbed you. Should I come back at a better time ? "the girl replied.

No Miss Black. Now, ask what you came for." sneered Snape.

"Can you teach me how to make a healing draught?" ashed Lyra timidly.

"And why pray tell, would I do that? " girl stayed quiet for a while, thinking about how to to answer the in question.

Sensing her turmoil, Severus rephrased his question, "Why do you want to know that miss Black? A healing potion is nowhere near the first year curriculum."

"I like knowing things sir. Learning things" she said after a moment's thought.

Shape raised an eyebrow, as if he didn't believe her and knew that she was lying, yet he said. " Alright, meet me in the Potions classroom. off after your classes the day after tomorrow"

Finallyyy. I swear I had published this but turned out that I hadn't and then because Wattpad hates me it messed up the entire chapter so I had to edit it. But anyways.... here it is... if anyone is still reading this that is