Fights and Slaps

TW: Hints about being roofied 

Lyra had a free period after her talk with Professor Lupin, so she opted for reading a nice book. Since the weather was nice, she thought that it would be a good idea to sit in the courtyard. Now that she looked back, it admittedly wasn't such a good one. 

She was reading 'Scarlet Letter' when she heard an obnoxious voice. "Hey love." She turned around to see Thomas Shafiq." Me, you, Hogsmeade?"

"I just hate him." James Potter said, "Don't you too."

For once, Potter, I agree with you." said the young black.

"I am sorry Mr. Shafiq. I already told you that I don't have Hogsmeade permission and even if I did, I wouldn't want to go on a date with you. It is flattering that you thought of me but I don't have time for or any interest in having a boyfriend right now, I have a lot going on right now. I hope you understand that. " the grey eyed girl said. 

"Playing hard to get, I see." he said, it was like he didn't hear what she said. " Just say yes so I don't have to drug you. I don't like when they are not responsive. I like when they scream my name."

"Okay, that is seriously messed." Marlene said, shuddering. Seeing this Dorcas wrapped her arms around her wife. 

"I know, if he does anything to her, I'm seriously killing him"

"You know we can't actually do anything, right love." James said

Disgusted and horrified Lyra said, " I'm sorry Mr. Shafiq but I already said no. I hope you understand. Now if you'll excuse me, I have classes to go to."  

" You'll see. I will make you scream my name." he called behind her.

Two weeks later, Lyra awoke at her usual time. She did her routine humming to songs. She had just finished up getting dressed when she heard a knock on the bathroom door startled her. 

"Is anyone there?" Hermione's sleepy voice sounded through the door.

"Yeah, It's me, Lyra. Just give me a minute Hermione." she replied.

"Oh, you are already dressed," Hermione said in surprise when Lyra opened the door. "Do you have to do something? "

" Oh, no. I just like to get up early. More of a habit at this point." She said, her tone a bit awkward. 

"Oh, I see." the brown haired girl replied, just as awkwardly. The truth was, the two had never actually communicated much in the past; despite being in the same dorm for almost three years and having the same friends. 

Lyra went out of the other girl's way as she entered the bathroom. Just before she turned around Hermione's voice sounded again, "Hey... I know that we are not the best of friends but you'll tell me right...if something was not right?"