•Proposition•

Time had stopped moving, you had no idea how long you had been left in white chasm that they called your room. The impersonal white walls reflected the bright lights that illuminated your personal prison immersing you in a constant state of daylight. The time and the day remained unclear, let alone your location. 

Since Jimin walked out after your first interaction within these 4 walls you hadn't seen any of the boys, but you were certain that they had seen you. Despite your best efforts you had fallen asleep a few times and when you woke up your snacks had been replenished and dirty clothes taken out of the room.

The most dangerous people in the world doing my laundry? Could be worse, you joked with yourself. 

You knew the boys must have been questioning your odd behaviour, refusing to look in the mirrors and only focusing on the opposite sides of the room, the ones with the door and the painting. The reality of the situation was that you didn't know what you would do if you stared into those mirrors all alone with no means of escape, and you didn't want to find out. To occupy some of your time you had conducted a close inspection of the door a few times and each time determined it was impenetrable. The only way out was to get someone to let you out. And that's what you were going to do.

Befriending 1/7 was all it was going to take. Your conclusion of the men was that although they were fighting for the wrong side, they weren't completley heartless and you could use this. 

Pretend to cooperate.

With this in mind you approached one of the mirrors. Instinctively you hung your head low to avoid eye contact with your reflection and exclaimed with a tone that you thought could pass for one of confidence, "I want to talk."

On queue and as expected the door to the room started to unlock, the whizzing of the automated mechanisms providing a bleak sense of hope within you. 

It wasn't Jimin that joined you and for some reason this disappointed you. The back and forth bickering was all you seemed to do with Jimin and it proved somewhat entertaining to you and right about now you could have done with some entertainment. Instead, Yoongi was the one who stepped into the room and an immediate pang of guilt fluttered through your body at his appearance. He was dressed all in black with his hair pushed back, the perfect outfit to accentuate the healing wound on his face. 

The gash was quite large, from just above his eyebrow to his cheek, and was guaranteed to scar.  

"My apologies about your face," you admitted with earnest. "Desperate times and all that..." In response Yoongi ran a finger along it and let out an exaggerated wince.

"I'm sure I'll survive" he replied with a dry smile. "I think it makes me look tough anyway, that can't hurt in our profession"

"Your profession," you corrected him, "I don't do that anymore."

"About that." Despite your last encounter, Yoongi appeared somewhat relaxed, he knew you weren't likely to try anything with him but was ready to stop you if you even thought about it. You had to play this right if you had any chance of escaping.

"So Y/N, this may come as a bit of a shock but you impressed me back in the café and I wondered if you wanted to help me with something. Don't worry, I'm 98% sure you won't get injured, that would go against the instructions The Academy gave us. None of the guys want to help me out on this one, not even JK, and I never have anyone else to trial things on. But now you're here and something tells me you're more ... suited for what I have to offer."

This may be easier than I thought.

You took a seat in the chair you woke up in and Yoongi sat on the desk twiddling his silver ring.

"What exactly is it that you have to offer?" Hopefully whatever it was could be done outside of this room and you could map out an escape route.

"Experimental weaponry training."

This wasn't exactly what you expected but somehow it made sense. He wasn't the best at combat in the cafe, more the silent and deadly type. The driving force to their operations perhaps? This could work in your favour you decided. You could steal a few weapons and play them at their own game. Still, you proceeded with caution.

"How experimental?" you questioned.

"Y/N, Y/N, do you really doubt my skills that much? I'm good at what I do, you're in good hands. Trust me."

His closing expression made you laugh, you didn't trust anyone, especially these guys. 

"I can sense your doubts." He sarcastically retorted. "Honestly Y/N, there's no point in worrying. Jimin-ssi wouldn't let me even ask you if I wasn't absolutely sure you'd be left unscathed." He looked toward the mirror at this point, a smirk plastered across his scarred face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You knew that The Academy didn't want you to be 'damaged goods' but why would Jimin care so much about that?

"Our Jimin-ssi claims it's because he's following 'Academy instructions' but I'm not convinced."

Now this didn't make sense. Jimin hated you and in turn you hated Jimin. This was the extent of your relationship and there was nothing else to it. Yoongi must have got this wrong. 

"I think you're mistaken."

"Hm, we'll see." He was oddly confident and you didn't like it. "Be ready at 6pm this evening, I don't want to waste any time."

"How will I know when to be ready for?"

"I'll mess around with the mirror, get a clock installed in it for you." How exactly Yoongi was planning to do this was unknown to you, but if he had anything to do with weapon development you had no doubt that that this would be a piece of cake for him. 

"Does it have to be in the mirror?" Your question was unexpected to him and he shot you an inquisitive look.

"What's wrong with the mirror?"

"Nothing, I just don't think it's very ... practical."

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"Stop lying Y/N." He crossed his arms now and walked toward you. "I won't ask anymore, but I'm sure the others will. Take my watch for now, I'll give you your own later." His long fingers were cold on your wrist and the kind gesture made you gulp. It wasn't much, but it was nice. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable by asking too many questions and was going to keep you busy in his experiments. For this you were grateful. 

You gave him a small smile and he returned it. Maybe Yoongi wasn't so bad. He was defiantly more friendly than you first anticipated and a mutual respect seemed to exist between you. 

"Don't break it, it wasn't the cheapest thing I've ever bought." The small diamonds that bejewelled the edge confirmed this statement, it was easily the most expensive thing you had ever held. You couldn't help but wonder what sin he had committed to afford this.

"I'll see you at 6 Y/N, don't try anything and you might have some fun." With this he walked out the room and locked the door. Nothing had changed. You were still their prisoner and they were still delivering you to the devil. But for some reason you were excited about the evenings events.

 Perhaps it could be fun?

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

My laptops being weird so there's no photos this time 🥲