•Turmoil•

A/N
Hi guys, this chapter gets a little violent/graphic near the end so I thought I'd put a little warning here :)

Namjoon sat at the head of the table in the meeting room, a large rectangular space with a long dark-oak table situated in the centre. The iconic circle and flame symbol that identified the group was carved into its centre, its presence often reminding the boys of their bond and promise to stick together no matter what, a notion that they sometimes needed to be reminded of when in this room.

It had been exactly 5 minutes since he got a message from Sejin, their correspondent on the mission back at The Academy, informing the boys that he required an urgent meeting with them in 10 minutes time. This was both expected and unexpected. Correspondence with The Academy had fallen silent in the past few days meaning that Y/N was still in the boys possession, a lot longer than she was supposed to be. Joon himself had started to notice the downside of this predicament, the group was becoming attached.

As a leader, Joon was more in-tuned to the boys emotions than they realised and if his perception was correct, which it usually was, Taehyung, Jungkook and even his Yoongi Hyung were showing signs of affection towards Y/N, not to mention the conflicting vibes he was receiving from Jimin. Joon himself hadn't spent much time with Y/N himself so hadn't yet formed his own opinions on the situation. It was clear that most of the members liked her, they hadn't got this close to someone outside their group in a long time and the idea alone made Joon smile. Their happiness made him happy.

With Jimin unconscious, the mission's outcome was currently down to Joon, he would get the final say on what happened to Y/N. Joon was hoping that the meeting would be a simple progress update with an explanation for the lack of communication between the team and The Academy. He didn't want the responsibility of deciding Y/N's fate. He couldn't do that to the boys, or to her.

Hobi was the first member to show up to the meeting room after Joon, he had got changed in to a suit, wanting to look his best to talk to Sejin. Sejin meant a lot to the members, he was like a father figure to them while they were at The Academy and they didn't want to let him down, even in their appearance. The older member took the seat next to Joon, followed by Yoongi and Jin. The oldest four sat opposite each other across the table and exchanged serious glances.

A short conversation took place for the following couple of minutes. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife. All 4 men were on edge, nervous about what Sejin was going to request, and if they were willing to comply.

As Joon predicted, Yoongi had grown soft for the girl and held sympathy for her. Like him, she had been turned in to something deadly by The Academy and now wished to leave. He didn't want to play a part in handing her back. Hobi sided with Yoongi, as usual, and decided he enjoyed having her around. She was refreshing, different, and he appreciated the effect she had on Tae, who he was worried was loosing his smile. Jin still felt bad for what happened in the café and didn't feel like he had made it up to Y/N yet. He wanted more time with the girl, to explain to her his story, to protect her. And this just left joon.

It was his turn to talk, "Do you think they're going to take her now, Hyungs?"

Yoongi leant back in his chair and furrowed his eyebrows, "I hope not, we haven't had time to discuss our next steps as a group."

Hobi chimed in next, shaking his head, "We need more time to come up with a plan, I don't think I can hand her over, she feels like one of us now."

Jin locked his jaw and placed his hands on the table. "I won't let them take her. Don't get me wrong, I don't trust Y/N yet but I can't put any of you through the pain of letting her go. It would destroy Tae and I know JK has a soft spot for her. God knows how Jimin would react, I think he's hiding his true feelings."