•Scream•

*A/N I wrote this chapter whilst listening to Yours by Jin on repeat and if you want to cry I suggest you do the same...

The summer sun warmed Jimin's face as he lay in the meadow, a cool, light breeze blowing through his hair, making him feel completely relaxed. The fresh, green grass beneath his fingers was soft and comforting. He was in complete tranquility.

With his eyes closed Jimin could focus on the sound of the birds chirping in the trees above, their melody brought him happiness. They were singing, they were happy.

"Jimin- ah, you need to have your eyes open to cloud watch, love." 

Her voice was warm, inviting. Jimin didn't think it was possible but her presence made him feel safe, like he was at home. she rolled towards him so their bodies were together, tangling her legs with his and resting her head on his chest. He buried his head in her hair and its scent was intoxicating, sweet like vanilla. She raised her arm and pointed toward an odd shaped cloud in the sky.

"See, that one looks like a duck and that one looks like a mermaid."

"Mmmm," Jimin hummed in reply, he wasn't looking at the sky but instead was looking at her. The joy that filled her eyes as you found shapes in the sky was euphoric to him and he couldn't take his eyes off her. She was his favourite view. The pair were completely alone and Jimin thought it was perfect.

Far in the distance Jimin thought he heard a faint 'boom', like an explosion, and sat up to look around. 

"Hey Y/N, did you hear that?"

"Hear what, love? All I can hear are the birds. Lay back down it's your turn to pick a cloud."

The invitation was tempting, there was nothing that Jimin wanted more than to lay down with Y/N and watch the world go by. But something wasn't right. He couldn't put his finger on it. 

The smell of the freshly cut grass and warm vanilla was fading now and was being replaced with the smell of something burning. Jimin looked around but he couldn't see a fire. The sound of birds had disappeared and he could now hear faint voices.

"Jin I have to, they'll get to Jimin."

"JK wait it's not-"

He heard another explosion, clearer this time, closer.

The sun was getting hotter and Jimin stood up to sit under the tree line. The only problem was the tree line had vanished. In its place the burning stumps of the once luscious foliage stood black and burned. He turned round to get Y/N, he didn't want to stay anymore and wanted to go home. But when he turned to where the girl once lay she was gone. He was alone. 

"Y/N!" Jimin shouted, whipping his head around to try to find her but she was nowhere to be seen. "Y/N" He shouted again but still no reply.

The meadow grew foggy, thick fog that made Jimin cough. He doubled over and fell on the ground, gasping for air. The world was spinning and turning black but Jimin parted his lips one last time in a final attempt to find her. 

"Y/N" he muttered, as his eyes closed and the world fell dark.

Jimin gasped for air as he opened his eyes. His room was filling with smoke that was coming from the crack under the door which was accompanied by red flashing lights. The door looked like the gate to hell.