9.

chapter nine | that way
real life

chapter nine | that wayreal life

"eden you need to stop apologising for everything you think youve done wrong its okay" clay laughed at the end

"you know i have a shit sleeping pattern, id be up for hours by myself anyways." clay added on

"yeah i know im sorry" she replied "wait fuck ignore that" eden and clay both laughed

"are you on discord yet?" clay asked the girl who was now breathing at a normal pace, having calmed down from panicking over ignoring dream. "uh yeah my pc just turned on so ill call you in a sec"

eden and clay both hung up without another word, knowing they'll be talking in another minute or so.

"well hello again miss harrison" clay spoke through discord once eden had called him back.

"hello mr.... clay." eden replied "i dont know your last name." she laughed

"its part of the whole faceless thing" he spoke "yknow, no face, no full name"

"well eden isnt my first name so" eden laughed through her nerves of saying that to someone either than george or carter.

"wait really? so eden is..."

"my middle name" eden finished his sentence for him.

"oh. well i think you suit eden." clay was staring at her coraline discord profile picture as it lit up green from her laugh.

"thank you clay." eden spoke lowly.

"oh i'll add you to a spotify party and we can just chat and listen to some music then yeah?" clay wanted to fill the silence that had come over the call so suddenly.

it wasnt that it was awkward for the pair, but eden had never really talked much about her personal life to clay minus the mum and dad thing, so she was surprised herself that she had done that.