70.

chapter seventy | that way
real life

chapter seventy | that wayreal life

the final chapter.

eden's eyes flutter open as wybie meows, signalling he's hungry

eden's eyes flutter open as wybie meows, signalling he's hungry. she smiles to him as she lets herself wake up properly on the day she dreaded. george was no where to be seen in his room, seemingly waking up before her for once.

"happy early birthday!" george and sapnap scream as she enters the kitchen, balloons littering the kitchen.

"what the fuck?" eden rubs her eyes, still drowsy from waking up only minutes ago.

"you're not here to celebrate your birthday so we decided to decorate early." george smiles as he hugs eden.

"thank you guys wow." she laughs as she embraces sapnap.

"we baked the cake earlier so it looks shit. that's george's fault." sapnap informs eden.

"you did the shit icing idiot!" george bickers back with a laugh.

eden couldn't help but let a tear fall, she really was leaving the two people who cared for her the most. admiring the white cake with three stick figures drawn on it. one had a hat on, one had goggles and one had red and black hair. it was them, along with wybie and patches next to eden's character.

"guys," eden sobbed, "this is amazing thank you."

"these are for you too." george bent down behind the kitchen island to pick up three boxes, each one smaller than the last.

"you guys didn't have to get me anything, this was enough." eden spoke, laughing at the messy wrapping on all of them.

"open my one first!" sapnap said, pointing to the biggest one of the group.

eden pulled the present closer to her side of the counter, slowly ripping the paper off the box to reveal what seemed to be a makeup case.

"it's a custom makeup box thing, to like hold your shit." sapnap explained, pointing to different things around it to show her everything. "i got it made ages ago for you, it has your name on the top and your twitch logo on the side."