63.

chapter sixty three | that way
real life

chapter sixty three | that wayreal life

its not unusual to not see clay throughout the day, the blonde choosing to spend his time editing or sometimes streaming instead of idling around the house like his three housemates

its not unusual to not see clay throughout the day, the blonde choosing to spend his time editing or sometimes streaming instead of idling around the house like his three housemates. what is unusual is for him to not come down for dinner, especially when the football is on.

"i still can't believe we won 10 games in a row sap." eden spoke between mouthfuls, "we're cracked."

"we ended up carrying punz the whole time." sapnap laughed, his attention immediately back on the screen.

eden and george had little to no interest in football, considering they were both british, but they thought it would be nice to sit with sapnap and presumably dream while they watched. although, the blonde never showed. the crack under his door still illuminating purple and blue lights as an indication he was working, or at least doing something on his pc.

"whys it called football if they use their hands?" george questioned, "its stupid."

"bro i've told you before that they do use their feet."

"like once!" "once!" george and eden's accents seemingly stronger as they spoke in unison.

a chuckle escaped sapnap's lips, "woah okay chill."

"so still no dream?" george turned to eden at half time.

"uh, no." the girl laughed, picking at her chipped nail polish to avoid the gaze from her best friend.

sapnap scoffed, "i don't know what the fucks up with him."

"he's probably just busy, its fin-,"

"no e, seriously, you need to stop making excuses for him. i know its hard not to, but doing this isn't doing you any favours. he needs to figure out what's going on because im sick of seeing you guys miserable over whatever this is." the youngest interrupted, sighing as he regained his thoughts, "im sorry eden i'm just trying to look out for you, this isn't clay at all."

"what isn't me?" the green eyed male stared at sapnap, "what?"

"i was just-, you missed half the game." sapnap excused. he wasn't necessarily lying, he did miss the game.