50.

chapter fifty | that way
social media + real life

chapter fifty | that waysocial media + real life

edens eyes opened, the unfamiliar bedroom surrounding her as her eyes adjusted to the light

edens eyes opened, the unfamiliar bedroom surrounding her as her eyes adjusted to the light. memories from last night hitting her like a brick as she felt arms tighten around her waist. her face lit up as she melted back into the hug, turning around in his locked arms to face the blonde boy next to her.

her eyes scanned his relaxed face, his eyes lightly shut and his mouth slightly ajar to let out inaudible snores. she couldn't help but smile even wider at the view. eden brought her hand up to lightly touch his face, his stubble prickling her as she did so.

"mm morning." clays raspy voice broke the beautiful silence, startling eden in the process.

"morning sleepy head." edens eyes met his as they opened, still glassy from only just waking up.

"you're too far away." clay mumbled, pulling eden even closer, although eden would argue that they couldn't be any closer if they tried.

eden shuffled over more, her head cradled in his chest, as his eyes fluttered shut again. "im here clay."

"good." he spoke, "don't leave again."

"i couldn't even if i tried." eden joked, although the pair both knew it wasn't one.

"i missed you." clay spoke up after a while, allowing himself to completely wake up, appreciating the girl next to him.

"i missed you too idiot." eden laughed, "lets go downstairs."

"not yet baby." clay mumbled into her neck, immediately rising his head after he spoke. "i uh, i didn't mean-,"

"that was cute." edens face turning more and more red by the second, "come on."

"whats the password?" clay smiled, moving around to lie on his back, his arm wrapped underneath his head to look at eden who was standing at the end of the bed.

"are you five?" eden laughed, noticing clays small nod, "okay fine, is it please?"

"no, two more guesses or you're coming back to bed." clay grinned.