Two- Kinky thing 😁

* Heads up - not what you're thinking when you read the chap title . 😂

  One month after we talked about the baby thing . Mina and I went to the hospital that perform that kind of treatment and we met Dr. Park . He's the most kind and approachable Doctor I've ever met and he's kinda look familiar . He explained to us the step by step procedure about the  A.I , ovulation thing and everything . And we already have a donor . We're so lucky .. super lucky . The treatment procedure scheduled next week .. so we're kinda nervous and excited ..both of us were physically fit so we don't have any problem about our health specially Mina's health . We're now having our morning routine . We use to jog every morning before going to work . We're both health conscious . Mina went to the nearest bench then she sat down . I can only shook . My wife is getting old now . Hahahaha . She gets tired easily .

' come on cub .. wipe out that smirk on your beautiful face ' hahaha .  I can't believe I am smirking . I made my way to her then sat down beside her .

' I'm not smirking Minari ' I said then put my arm around her shoulders . I flinched as she pinched me on my side . I looked at her . ' what was that for ?' I asked . She just stuck her tongue out .. omo .. I am starting to think of what mina will be when she gets pregnant . But I'm confident I can tame her whatever mood she'll be.

' I know what you were thinking chae .. you think I'm old huh? ' hahahaha . She knows me well . I furrowed my brows .

' I ain't thinking that penguin ' as you can see guys we call each other in different endearments or call signs whatever you call it . Hahahaha . That's how we love each other .

' are you trying to convince me or yourself ? ' she said then crossed arms . Someone's getting cocky early in the morning . Hahahaha . I crossed my arms too then smiled sweetly .

' you of course .. I'm so done convincing myself ' I deadpanned.. and her mouth agape .. what a cutie . I chuckled then give her a quick peck on the lips .

' ughhh .. I ... ( I wiggled my brows .. and she can only rolled eyes ) I love you soooooo much ' hahahahaha .. that's why I love this woman beside me . I laughed a little then held her hand ..

' let's get going .. I want to eat pancakes and drink hot Americano ' I said then stood up . Minari's face lit up then she stood up too and intertwined our hands.  ' my treat ' I said . Mina squeezed my hand .

' whatever chae ' my wife is really hungry .. I can say that . Hahahaha . Inside this neighborhood you can find the best park and of course the best cafe' in town is located here . Yeah I claim it guys . After minutes of walking we're now comfortably sitting while sipping our favorite coffee . I looked at her .. I just can't believe that the lady in front of me will bearing our first baby soon .. hoping for the best . I smiled then looked down .. I know we can do this .. we're both matured enough . So taking care of our little bundle of joy in the future is just a piece of cake . Full of confidence ain't I ? Hehehe . Because I really am .

Week passed and here we are now .. in front of the facility where the treatment procedure taking place . Both of our families don't have any idea about what is going on even our friends . We wanted to surprise them and telling them will only complicate things . Hahaha .

' you good hun? ' I asked her .. coz she's shaking . She looked at me then nodded .

' yeah .. just a little bit nervous ' Mina said . I smiled at her then pulled her for a hug .

' we got this .. I'll be waiting here for you .just relax and think of me . ' I said then chuckled . She just hugged me tight then nodded . ' I love you ' I whispered .

' I love you more ' she whispered back . I broke the hug then squeezed her shoulders .

' let's hope for the best result Minari ' I said then smiled sweetly . She nodded again.

' nothing but the best chaengi ' I nodded back . One last hug and the nurse called out her name . This past week we both conducted the remaining tests that's left and the results were all good . I sat down comfortably . But I can't help tapping my foot on the floor while waiting  .. I admit I'm part nervous too . I feel like I was sitting here for like years .. God .. I'm definitely nervous . When the door creaked to open I hurriedly stood up and went to Mina . I smiled then give her a quick hug .

' how was it ? You okay ? ' I asked her then looked at Dr. Park then looked back at her again  . She smiled at me .

' I'm perfectly fine chae . ' Mina said then held my hand . I sighed in relief. Thank God . This is just her first A.I treatment procedure but I kinda get nervous at the last minute what more can I get when she's delivering the baby then? Oh shoot . After a short talk with Dr. Park we bid our goodbyes then headed to the nearest Japanese restaurant .

Mina's

One month later

I started pacing back and forth inside the bathroom.. I'm nervous .. I haven't gotten my period but I don't want to set my hopes high .. but still .. I'm hoping for the best result . That's why I asked my secretary to buy me PT kit a while ago ..  chae still not here she still have a meeting and she called me she'll be going home before dinner . Okay Minari ..you can do this .. whatever the result may be just accept it . If it's not the right time then be it .. I placed the PT kit in the bathroom counter then closed my eyes . I have 3 PT kits here .. for assurance . I took a deep sigh then open my eyes . My eyes widen and I put my palm on my mouth .. my tears slowly dripping from my eyes . Chae and I will be having a baby !!! . I tried again and the results still the same.. I started jumping because of the happiness and excitement that envelopes my whole body. After jumping my happiness I started rubbing my tummy .

' be healthy there baby .. me and your mom are excited to see you . We'll take care of you . I love you ' thanks God .. this is the best gift ever . Now I need to pull a great show on how I'm gonna break this great news to my ever beautiful and Amazing wife . I smiled as I think about my wife . Brilliant idea popped in my precious Mind . Hihihi . Be ready cub .. I'm gonna rock the hell out on you . Hahahaha . I'm the happiest woman in the whole wide universe . I sighed then smiled looking down at my tummy . I still can't believe I have our baby there . I wiped my tears then fixed myself before exiting the bathroom . I have something to do .. a kinky thing . Ah ah ah .. not what you're thinking . Hahahaha .

  - please do vote .. it'll inspire me to write more . 😉