Seven: First wave

Chaeng's

' Chaeyoung!!!!' I hastily open my eyes then looked up the ceiling . Here we go again . Minari is now on her 2nd month of pregnancy and she's changing a lot . When I said a lot !! I mean it . !! And I call this stage The First Wave. I got up from the bed then run as fast as I can towards to where my wife is . And I found her here in the kitchen . I put both of my hands on my knees catching my breath . When I calm down I stood straight then face a frowning penguin while crossing her arms over her chest .

' yes my lady ?' I said . Now my wife is pouting .ahhh . What a cutie .

' I ran out of Noddles .. and I'm craving it wifey ' she said done with her pouting . I mentally smirk . She likes eating a not cooked Noddles . Instant noodles to be exact . Damn . Who ate that kind of food ? Your wife chae .your wife . Yeah right . And I fully understand my wife .. because she's pregnant and I need to get used to it . I nodded then hugged her .she has a weird cravings . Hahaha .sometimes she wants me to put a hot water on the fridge then she ended up scolding me coz the hot water I put on the fridge became cold . Like what the ? Then One time she asks me to buy her apple . I did what she asked then when I went home she got mad at me because she wants a blue apple . Jeez . Where on this Earth I could find that kind of apple? Her reasons . There's a green apple so there must be a blue , violet , yellow and every colors that the color wheel has . And she likes the blue one . Ughhh . Weirdo as it is right ? . But I still love her . I love her gazillion times . And about the blue apple ? Gladly there's a shop that make a colored apple . Of course it's fake guys .. but Minari still buy it . Hehehe . She believed that the apple was real . Thanks to the shop who made it .

' okay wifey . I got it .. just quit frowning . Yeah ? ' I said after the hug . Minari smiled then nodded . I really love this woman . I smiled sweetly then bow down to kiss her tummy then face her again . She chuckled then stared at me .

' where's mine?' she asked . I furrowed my brows . I only got what she meant when she pouted . I smiled then cupped her face . I first kissed her forehead , nose , both her cheeks then lasty her Amazingly beautiful lips . When she's about to kiss me back I pulled away then held her hands . Don't get me wrong I love kissing her okay ? But her cravings comes first .

' I'll get going wifey .. so that you can dig in your noodles as soon as possible . I'll kiss you longer later okay ? ' I said then peck on her lips again . My wife can only giggle .

' okay okay chae . Just be careful .. Don't rush .. I can wait ' she said . I nodded then kissed the back of her hands that I am holding .

' gotta go wifey ' I bid my goodbye to her then headed to the garage . And yeah she followed me .

' what if I come with you wifey ?' she said . I looked at her then smiled .

' better idea ' I said then winked at her . Minari chuckled . I open the passenger seat door for her then after making sure she's comfortable I made my way to the driver seat . I mentally smile . We're both wearing a sweatpants and tee's with matching couple slippers.

' why are you smiling there cub ? ' I heard her say . I glanced at her smiling then turned on the engine and soon revve the car . She pinched my thigh lightly as I didn't answer her question . I chuckled then looked at her.

' because of what we're wearing my love ' I said then half laughing then focus my eyes on the road . I heard her chuckles too .

' hmmm .. we looked cute . Ain't we ? ' minari said . I can only nodded my head yes .

' indeed cute ' I said without looking at her but I'm smiling ear to ear .

' I hope our baby get your dimples cub . ' I quickly glance at her . I giggled then held her hand .