Fifteen : My first and last love

Chaeng's

My jaw dropped after hearing minari's confession . I can't believe it . Minari was the little girl I was fell in love with years ago . I blinked few times as I gazed at my wife . She smiled at me then winked .

' wow ' I'm really out of words right now . I'm so happy knowing that my first love and last love are only one person . Minari closed my mouth as I had it agape out of amazement .

' you might catch a fly wifey ' she said then laughed . I swallowed first and looked around as dad and grapaps laugh ecoing the dining room plus minari. I started scratching my nape then smiled shyly .

' well you guys can't blame me why I'm acting this way . All this time I'm with my first love without knowing it . Jeez ' I said still stunned with the revelations . Minari held my hand then intertwined it with hers .

' I got the same reactions wifey months ago , but I managed to hide it ' she said then smiled sweetly . I can only smile too . How didn't I tried to ask minari her baby pictures back then ? Darn chaeyoung you can't be save now . I mentally slapped my forehead . I stared at her

' you should've told me wifey ' I said then pouted . Minari chuckled as well as the two old man .

' I wanted to surprise you but this old man here ruined it ' minari said while looking at grapaps intently . But she's just making fun of grapaps . Hehehe . Dork as always .
Dad snorted while grapaps faked hurt . Family antics isn't it ? Hahaha . I can only shook my head .

' well thanks to grapaps then .. coz who knows when you gonna tell me your surprise wifey ' I said saving grapaps dignity . Hahaha . And the old man nodding his head proudly while chewing . Then he pointed his spoon to minari .

' see minari ? I just did the right thing ' grapaps said then continued eating . Minari rolled her eyes .

' yeah right grandpaps ' she surrendered . Me , dad and grapaps can only smiled widely . ' ughh . I hate you all ' minari uttered .

' no you don't ' the three of us said in unison . And we all got a deadly glare from her . Then the end is near coz the three of us burst into laughter . Minari let go of my hand then crossed her arms over her chest.

' seriously guys ?? 3 against 1 ? Aissst . ' my wife said then pouted . Awwww . Cute . I stared at her with awe . How can she be so cute and beautiful at the same time ? I smiled then held her hand .

' why are you so cute wifey ? ' I unconsiously asked her . The two old man faked cough . Dorks

' cheesy ' ' smooth ' dad and grapaps whispered . I don't know if you can call that a whisper but let it be . Coz I heard it and I know minari heard them too .

' shut up old men , we're having a moment here .. so please just close your annoying mouth for a minute or just eat your food ' minari said to them . And they just did what my wife told them to do . Minari is our queen so there's no point of not doing what she tells us . We're both now smiling to each other . Gosh I'm so inlove with my woman . After an hour dad and grapaps bid their goodbyes . So my wife and I are alone here in the balcony having some stargazing just like what we did when we were just a highschoolers . I hugged my wife from the back then rest my chin on her shoulder . She leaned her head on mine .

' I'm really happy minari .. indeed happy ' I whispered then closed my eyes . My wife caress my arms .

' me too chaeng .. I was so jealous with your first love .. but when you told me the story of how you met her I got so nervous because I've got that habit on going to the park and sat on a swing when I was a child specially when I was here in korea ... out of nervousness and curiosity I asked you to find the paintings for confirmation and the moment you handed me those paintings my heart filled with joy and happiness its like I'm living a fairytale life . ' minari said then she faced me smiling . All I can do is to smile back at her . My wife cupped both of my cheeks and stared at me full of love and adoration .' I thank God for all the blessings he's giving me .. and I thank God for guiding your way to me ' after saying that minari captured my lips and started kissing me tenderly . I kissed back while my arms snake their way to my wife's waist . We pulled away as soon as oxygen leaves our lungs . ' I love you Son Chaeyoung .. my everything ' Minari said smiling . I couldn't be happier . I held both of her hands .

' nothing can compare to the happiness I am experiencing right now minari , Jeez what did I do to deserve a woman like you ? ( I giggled .. sappy chaeyoung activated ) I couldn't ask for more .. you and Indigo is enough to complete me .. my wholebeing , I love you Son Myoui Mina my first love and my last love ' I kissed both of her hand ( the back of her hands to be exact ) then soon kissed her forehead that's my way of saying she's my forever. Her eyes lit up and gosh she's tearing up . ' hey don't cry wifey ' I wiped her tears first then hugged her gently . She hugged me back and continued sobbing. Oh Jesus .. I keep on hushing her until she's sobbing no more . When you are meant to be you are meant to be no matter how long will it takes for you guys to find each other again just trust him up there . He knows the drill . I never thought I'd find her again but look where it got me . I married the girl I thought I would never see again . Darn . How could it be so posible ? But nevermind Minari is my life as well as my universe .

End ....